Kookas

West Midlands Mod (In Progress)

West Mids Poll  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Manual or Automated commands?

• Manual
    • Automated

Ffor the Emergency Ambulance am you doing the old lights or the new LED Lights?

I'm making them both. Notice how the older one is a Renault Master and the newer one is a Vauxhall Movano. In the first post, you can see I have both planned.

Oh yeah and UkMod999, the screenshot was taken in Blender, not EM4 ;)

xc70-previewb.png

Maybe not as good as I'd like it to be because I tried to make it look smooth. Should look fine with the texture though.

Volvo XC70 in-game, need to add the doors.

No polygon lights on the lightbar, sorry. I tried, but it failed.

Em4Deluxe_2010-05-15_17-55-14-20.jpg

There are grille lights, and lights on the side of the front bumper, as well as ones on the back either side of the number plate (all these have polygons), but I just happened to take the screenshot when those were in the middle of flashing...

Guest Benz

Here's another shot of that Jag if you need it. I was running Security for the NAPFM Event last year so I managed to get quite a few shots of the Police vehicles around there. Plenty more where that came from!

Photo0039.jpg

There's a police Public Order Unit van down the road. Didn't see anyone though. Might've gone by now, but yeah.. anyway, I'm gonna start work on the ambulance model now.

Quick Question, Are you doing the County Air Ambulance or the Midland Air Ambulance

----------------------------------------------

Edit

I was just looking through the police personell, only raid police can kick down doors, no, all police officers can breakdown doors, when my nan collapsed in her house we had to call police to kick door down, and a regular police officer came, so i think you should make most if not all the officers able to break down doors.

S*** for brains

Don't be so disrespectful, especially to people who have put alot into helping this mod get by. Thanks.

On-topic, ambulance previews soon...