-
Posts
643 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
5
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Tutorials
Downloads
Gallery
Topics posted by heyjoojoo
-
- 0 replies
- 1,083 views
-
Where can I find a Zmodeler Tutorial? All links here appear to be dead...
By heyjoojoo, in Modding Related Support
- 11 replies
- 3,565 views
-
- 0 replies
- 1,172 views
-
- 4 replies
- 3,462 views
-
- 10 replies
- 3,596 views
-
- 10 replies
- 5,122 views
-
- 1 reply
- 1,701 views
-
- 1 reply
- 1,593 views
-
I've built a new car prototype and it's in but how I do I add one of the lightbars?
By heyjoojoo, in Los Angeles Mod
- 1 reply
- 1,683 views
-
My edits to the doors (axis) is not saving in the editor... what's going on?
By heyjoojoo, in Modding Related Support
- 0 replies
- 1,098 views
-
- 0 replies
- 1,315 views
-
- 8 replies
- 2,620 views
-
- 0 replies
- 1,409 views
-
- 0 replies
- 1,155 views
-
- 2 replies
- 2,477 views
-
- 2 replies
- 1,703 views
-
Just suddenly started happening... after a few minutes into the game...
By heyjoojoo, in Technical Related Support
- 2 replies
- 1,390 views
-
In the Editor where do I go to edit the "directional" lights?
By heyjoojoo, in Modding Related Support
- 2 replies
- 1,398 views
-
- 9 replies
- 3,600 views
-
- 3 replies
- 2,541 views
-
- 5 replies
- 1,679 views
-
Figured out lights but how do I do I modify the physical models?
By heyjoojoo, in Modding Related Support
- 3 replies
- 1,521 views
-
- 3 replies
- 1,604 views
-
- 3 replies
- 1,598 views
-
- 9 replies
- 3,775 views