heyjoojoo

Is it possible to launch game map from within the Editor?

I'm in the process of editing the lights on a couple of lightbars. I need to be able to see what they look like during actual gameplay. Do I need to exit out of the Editor and then launch the game (which takes a long time) or can I just load the map from within the Editor?

I need to see what the lights look like on the map. :unsure:

In the editor, click 'maps' at the top of the screen. Click 'Load Map', then when the selection box comes up, double click the 'maps' folder on the right hand side of the box. Then find the map you want to load on the left hand side of the box and double click it. It will ask you if you want to save your current map, just click 'No'.

I hope this make sense, if there is anything you don't understand, then I can get some screenshots for you.

In the editor, click 'maps' at the top of the screen. Click 'Load Map', then when the selection box comes up, double click the 'maps' folder on the right hand side of the box. Then find the map you want to load on the left hand side of the box and double click it. It will ask you if you want to save your current map, just click 'No'.

I hope this make sense, if there is anything you don't understand, then I can get some screenshots for you.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot tonight!