heyjoojoo

Barricade tape instead of the metal barricades?

nope, I just park cop cars between them, which is what the police would usually do anyway ;)

Is it possible for you to give me the necessary files for the Crime Scene Tape so I can put it in my submod ?

Sorry for the bump, but has any serious development been done on this?

EDIT: I can't wait for the tape alone to come out. All I want is the tape :P - I have questions for Dyson;

1) Will the tape have the ability to change lenght? (Ie, The tape could go street lenght or lenght of a car and still look okay?)

2) Will police/emergency services be able to go through the tape? (I don't care about tape lifting animations)

3) Will vehicles and pedestrians be completely blocked off by the tape? (The public cannot get past?)

4) Can the tape go between different sizes of vehicles? (Like 2 bikes or 2 police helis?)

EDIT: I see this has been released in the latest version. Does anyone know what file(s) I must create or change to replace the metal barricade with the tape one?

EDIT: Is it also possible to have both commands? (Have the metal and tape barricade?) I know how to edit vehicle XML properties and traits so adding the new tape barricade would be fine for me, but would any command scripts need changing?