ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

are you using the original map or the map supplied by Hoppah. This submod is only designed for the freeplay map Hoppah made.

@trooper- Same thing

I re-installed everything fresh- GAME/1.9/patch 2/and this "submod" - So nothing is altered from its original released state...

Latest 1.9 map for freeplay on 911 FR

At a TOTAL loss.....

TROOPER

I re-installed everything fresh- GAME/1.9/patch 2/and this "submod" - So nothing is altered from its original released state...

Latest 1.9 map for freeplay on 911 FR

At a TOTAL loss.....

TROOPER

I would assume then you have up-to-date drivers and all that rot? You're allowing it the right amount of permissions

Yeah i play the game weekly w/o a problem - only problem came when i installed this submod - Oh well i guess i will read about it only - and revert to original mods...

TROOPER

Do you have multiple accounts or profiles set up on your system? Vista or XP

Be sure to make any changes from within the default admin account and not any created admin accounts.

@Shane- do you have any intention of putting these on the regular map? I, and many others, don't like all the traffic problems on the new map as it stands.

Also, can I pull the tiller out of station 1 and replace it with the other aerial?

Same goes with me with the aerial, it just doesnt drive correctly. Please put the other ladder truck in its place.

Also the police are stacked together @ the police station.

i have the same bug wkboy714

It appears that you guys have the last uploaded ems suv. The one that is added in this mod is the ems suv #2, in which in that download was screwed up. I don't have a problem uploading the correct one as long as I am not beat down. Also you can fix this yourself by coping the correct one over the second one.

Hi all,

after numerous requests for access to changes made to my personal version of Los Angeles Mod v1.9, Hoppah has generously granted permission for the release of this new submod.

This submod incorporates the additional vehicles and numbering changes that I had previously made, with some significant changes to the game play, in line with how I would like to see the Freeplay game function.

With additions such as; Fire Captain (on ALS Engines and Ladder/Tiller Trucks), USAR able to change into dive gear at scene, Negotiators and SWAT able to equip MP5 or PSG-1 sniper rifle, Emergency TV series based fire alarms and vehicle numbering, and police/fire/ambulance vehicles all spawning and staffed on startup - just to name a few.

For those with Emergency 4 Deluxe, the Deluxe map has also been modified to accomodate these changes, however, when vehicles spawn at the beginning, some are orientated incorrectly ... but this will correct when they return to there parking space.

Let me introduce you to;

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.2 SG Submod

DOWNLOAD HERE (don't have enough upload left so have arranged link to download site)

Please read to attached readme file for a complete (unless I forgot something) list of the changes made.

find below images of the Station vehicle parking for Freeplay.

post-754-1256469169_thumb.jpg post-754-1256469179.jpg

post-754-1256469210_thumb.jpg post-754-1256469199.jpg

The download file is 9.20 mb and extracts to approx 45 mb - so you will find that there are significant changes made.

It is designed to overwrite Los Angeles Mod v1.9 with patch 2 and no other changes.

With the amount of changes and features included, it is important to note that the strain on the system has increased, so some slower PC's might expect to see a reduction in performance (e.g. lag).

Whilst I am hoping to get an installer up and running soon, until such time, it will have to be done the old way.

HOW TO INSTALL:

It is my intention to try and create an installer for this submod, but until such time we will have to do it the old way.

Firstly, download the file and extract the contents using winzip or some similar program. (I assume you have done this otherwise you would not be reading this README file).

Inside the folder Los Angeles v1.9.2 SG Submod you will find a folder titles "Los Angeles Mod v1.9"

You need to start by locating the Los Angeles Mod v1.9 installed on your version of Emergency 4/911 First Responders in the mod folder.

You will find the folder in a location similar to C:/program files/sixteen tons/Emergency/mods

It is important that you have Los Angeles Mod v1.9 with patch 2 installed onto your computer with no other submods or changes.

You now need to located the downloaded changes in the Los Angeles Mod v1.9.2 SG Submod folder.

Copy the folder "Los Angeles Mod v1.9" in that folder then go to the mod folder of your Emergency 4 game, where you should also see a folder called Los Angeles Mod v1.9.

Right click in the mods folder (not on the existing Los Angeles Mod v1.9 folder) and select paste.

This will overwrite the necessary files to make the changes required.

You will be asked if you want to overwrite existing files and choose yes on all occasions.

The you are good to go !

One suggestion that I will make, before you close the mods folder, right click on the folder named "Los Angeles Mod v1.9" and select rename. Then rename to "Los Angeles Mod v1.9.2 SG" and close folders

This will allow you to also install the Original Los Angeles Mod 1.9 onto your system as well, without having to remove this one, then you can treat it at acompletely seperate mod.

I have included a file to rename the install to "Los Angeles Mod v1.9 SG Submod" in the menu, so there will not be a conflict.

NOW ENJOY !

This IS THE BEST SUBMOD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoke:

Does anybody know why the doors, wheels and lights don't work on the EMS SUV?

emscar.png

ha i had this issue. the cv files in prototype file trys to overwrite the suv leading in a corrupt unit. when i up loaded my lights to the reality lights i had this issue. u need to find the suv files in the prototype folder and delete the cv ones. also i might need permission but i added the new lights to all of the vehicles and added the strecher and medic in the ambulances. if i get permission to release the file ill do so. so this is me asking who ever that may concern. also there was a glich with 51 ambulance. the ventage unit gets mixed folder with the box unit cuasing doors to be missing witch i also fixed. on my files the only script eror i found was when i called in for the tower light fore in st. 2. im currently going over all the scripting to fix as many bugs as i can. but this is not mine so i cant provide with out permission. thanks Dave

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.2 SG Submod

DOWNLOAD HERE (don't have enough upload left so have arranged link to download site)

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.2 Submod - Spawn fix - this file will increase the number of spawn points for personnel ... just overwrite the original download.

Hi all,

I have just uploaded a small fix to address the spawning issues (I hope). I have not been able to reproduce this problem on my own systems, however I have divided up the spawning locations to reduce the demand on each location - so this should help.

Just go to the first post and download

Please let me know if it works.

Take care

Shane

Guest madforce
Hi all,

I have just uploaded a small fix to address the spawning issues (I hope). I have not been able to reproduce this problem on my own systems, however I have divided up the spawning locations to reduce the demand on each location - so this should help.

Just go to the first post and download

Please let me know if it works.

Take care

Shane

Good Work SG. Haven't experienced the issue they are referring to with the spawning, but still nice job on the mod.

it looks like you are missing something in your models folder and its putting the pieces of the suv on the cv. how to fix it, i dont know.

Just go to the editor, go to the edit childs screen. Now go to edit wheels, remove all wheels, editr door, remove all door. Now go to the BC SUV. Edit Childs. Edit Door, theres a copy all doors button. Now go back to edit doors on the EMS SUV. Then click Paste Door, and now you have the proper doors on there. Well close enough. I believe there is a very little difference between the BC SUV and EMS SUV Dorrs. So little its almost impossible to tell unless your super zoomed in. Now just do the same thing for the wheels and your done.

This IS THE BEST SUBMOD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoke:

So you quoted 100 lines of text to say that? Theres a fast reply button that opens a text window. Type there. Hit submit.

that ladder truck is in the original version of the LA mod v 1.9. All you have to do is download Los Angeles mod v 1.9 and you'll have it.

Yes, and you will over write all the changes in Shanes mod defeating the point of using his sub mod.

HI i have installed the LA mod,(clean) and patch 2. AFter dis i installed the SG submod, but when my stations start there ar a lot of vehicles missing like the Tiller truck, Crane, EMS SUV, LEV, HES, spare amb(BLS) and the 3th and 4 th engine in FS1, THe police is noting spawning in the parkinglot. at hospital also none and in FS2 im missing the LEV an Bush the ladder is stuck in the wall and engine and the ALS is a BLS??

did i do somhing wrong or need i more file??