Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Heya,
What happens when you try and load it? Does it crash or just load the vanilla version of the game?
The OC-D

3 hours ago, hdougan said:

Will there be an Update soon because London has new Pumps and it would be great if we could get 1 or 2 new Units in ?

No. The previous release was said to be the last version.

On 12/2/2017 at 9:55 AM, aidan6294 said:

It Loads the vanilla version of the game

Hey,
Really sorry for the delay, been abroad, Xmas etc.
Make sure that there isn't an extra layer of folder in your Mods folder as I find this can confuse the game.
So you should have 'sixteen tonnes entertainment -> Emergency 4 -> Mods -> London Mod 1.3 -> [All mod files/folders]. 
If you have something like 'sixteen tonnes entertainment -> Emergency 4 -> Mods -> London Mod Download -> London Mod 1.3 -> [All mod files/folders] then just copy the files out/remove that extra step. Hope that helps.

On 12/27/2017 at 7:17 PM, Mark John Palfreyman said:

i have downloaded the mod but it wont work on my game need help 

If the advice given above doesn't help, you're going to need to give us some more details, what's not working?

The OC-D

As has been said before in this thread, there is no update being worked on or even planned for this mod.
The mod is entirely at the discretion of Mintcake69 if anything more happens to it, and he has pretty much disappeared from the forum for the time-being. http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png 

The OC-D

this wont work when i download it i use everything tutorials say and i go to modifications and it says unknown and just a wrench icon i still enable it but it doesn't work can anyone tell me how to fix this?