Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Really nice mod, cool vehicles aswell, i was wondering, does anybody know where i could find the Highway Agency Traffic Management Lorry on its own?

Ashley...

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [in Progress]

You won't find it anywhere as it is not available yet (The clue is in the thread title)

I've just finished another 4 months at sea, in spain for ten days, now i've finished 4 days of travel from the Falklands, including flight cancelations due to the UK weather. Will continue with the mod in the new years. As ever, thankyou for all your support! :)

I've just finished another 4 months at sea, in spain for ten days, now i've finished 4 days of travel from the Falklands, including flight cancelations due to the UK weather. Will continue with the mod in the new years. As ever, thankyou for all your support! :)

Nice to have you back. :)

Happy Hoildays BTW. :)

Okay to answer some questions.

I'm in the navy as I have stated before, I have been away for 5 months, get back to the UK on the 29th December.

If it is possible, there is a mod development kit with it, I will contemplate moving the mod to EM2012, I think most of the models and skins are high enough quality, although it is questionable wether I can transfer the code work, which would be a shame, if there is a new SDK on EM2012, it is possible I could release versions on both platform, and see which would be best to advance from.

Althought I have been busy away, before I went away I had added a lot of code and features that I have not advertised on here, such as for example, having paramedics as individual people who go fetch a stretcher from the ambulance when required, like in reality.

Does anyone know when EM2012 is released in the UK and if the SDK is coming with it??

Hope that explains things. Thankyou for your support as ever guys! :)

Okay to answer some questions.

I'm in the navy as I have stated before, I have been away for 5 months, get back to the UK on the 29th December.

If it is possible, there is a mod development kit with it, I will contemplate moving the mod to EM2012, I think most of the models and skins are high enough quality, although it is questionable wether I can transfer the code work, which would be a shame, if there is a new SDK on EM2012, it is possible I could release versions on both platform, and see which would be best to advance from.

Althought I have been busy away, before I went away I had added a lot of code and features that I have not advertised on here, such as for example, having paramedics as individual people who go fetch a stretcher from the ambulance when required, like in reality.

Does anyone know when EM2012 is released in the UK and if the SDK is coming with it??

Hope that explains things. Thankyou for your support as ever guys! :)

You cant do mods in EM2012 as there is no editor or anything of that sort.

When back in the UK I will purchase it and see what options are avaialable to modders and pass on the results. :)

If it is the case that you cannot do mods on 2012 i hope that this mod and many others go ahead as planed on emergency 4 as i prefer the mods to the normal game

If it is the case that you cannot do mods on 2012 i hope that this mod and many others go ahead as planed on emergency 4 as i prefer the mods to the normal game

I have been looking at what i have achieved in EM4 so far and well, I have done too much coding and work already to transfer it all, so will be completing the mod in EM4.

PS. My copy of EM2012 is still in the post somewhere, damn seasonal holiday hehe.

Guest dimaba

I registered just to say this: I'm very happy to see you'll start working on it again! What I've seen so far looks great and I'd really love to play this mod

hi team cant wait for mod to come out but it is taking so long could you hurry up pleas thank you.

i'll tell you something i learnt and i'm sure everyone will agree.

you cannot rush good work , like they say , rome wasn't built in a day! , so don't tell em to hurry up otherwise its a guess of 99% that someone will report you and a modeteterator (cannot spell) will punish you....

P.S: happy b-day to me! (tommorow!)

i'll tell you something i learnt and i'm sure everyone will agree.

you cannot rush good work , like they say , rome wasn't built in a day! , so don't tell em to hurry up otherwise its a guess of 99% that someone will report you and a modeteterator (cannot spell) will punish you....

P.S: happy b-day to me! (tommorow!)

Yea don't rush good work or a moderator will get involved and nobody wants that now do they ;)

Happy Bday Sienmens.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic: Can't wait for this mod