Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Battalion Chief

US Army Firefighting Mod

Are you guys still working on the mod... havent heard anything for a while.

I've statrted some of the reskinnings, such as the porta bathrooms, signs, tents, chairs, ect, ect.

BTW I want to throw this out here but um, what about two firehydrants, like those green ones on the tarmac and the normal ones?

I've statrted some of the reskinnings, such as the porta bathrooms, signs, tents, chairs, ect, ect.

Yay! Hope to see some pictures soon! And by the way, are you guys going to make a new map? If yes, then I can probably help becase I decided to start the Roseville map way later.

Like to hear some more from this mod.

How are you mapping? New / different programme?

Thanks.

Any news?

Yeah, I made fatigue uniforms for the medics in forest green non digitized.

I'm working on the tent from EM3 from Mission 19 into a mess hall too.

But I haven't heard from anyone else except for Zootoo

Guest zeke555666

mod looks great should add some type of chevy imapla or tahoe mp vehicles

Guest Safety2go

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.

YOU THINK I'M GOING TO LET YOU POST YOUR LINK TO YOUR USELESS CRAP? UP YOURS, SPAMBOT!

See the date of the last post? 2009. As in "Nobody has had any interest in this, and there hasn't been any new developments, since a hot summer day almost 3 years ago".

For your unexplainable interest in browsing old pages and reactivating a topic that has been dead for 3 years, you have been handed a warning. Awwwwww sh*t, no, wait, you're a spambot. Damnit.