Newfoundking

LA Mod Mission Help

okay just to let you know, I have played all the missions on LA mod, and bet them, so if you need any help, I will gladly provide it. You don't need to worry about Spoiler tags either, as this topic is mainly a spoiler topic, so post away any questions for the Mission, and Me or someone else will help.

The Perps are one is in the car at the bottom of the river, by the break in the bridge, look closley you'll see it, you'll need to use a crane and a scuba diver. The second crosses the highway with no fight about 3 or 4 minutes in the game. He looks like a terrorist and has a pistol, just arrest him, there will be no fight if you get him there.

And I am assuming you are talking about the Airport mission right? Well if so, I do believe that has to be done with an Engineer, there are 2 boxes. One turns off the downed wires, and There is another box for the pipe... Just click use and you will find a like blue coloured box if you use the enigneer then just click it, and he'll cut power, same goes for the pipe turnoff.... The power box is by the exploded area but a little closer to the front of the building by a wall... Hope I helped :)

-Newfoundking

• Like 1

okay what part.. I can help it is a hard one but not that hard as well

You obviously have to treat the parents... now at a camp site in the woods, you'll see a black van and a couple tents... There are 2 guns with pistols and a kid on his knees just arrest these two guys, and the kid too... But watch out, there is a man with an assault rifle towards the back of the site, arrest him too, now get the crane and an ambulance towards the cabin where you will find a tree collapsed on top of the other boy right next to the road and the cabin, just look you'll see it.. Now remove the tree via crane and treat+remove the injured child... Voila mission in a nutshell... Any other questions I will elaborate

okay what part.. I can help it is a hard one but not that hard as well

You obviously have to treat the parents... now at a camp site in the woods, you'll see a black van and a couple tents... There are 2 guns with pistols and a kid on his knees just arrest these two guys, and the kid too... But watch out, there is a man with an assault rifle towards the back of the site, arrest him too, now get the crane and an ambulance towards the cabin where you will find a tree collapsed on top of the other boy right next to the road and the cabin, just look you'll see it.. Now remove the tree via crane and treat+remove the injured child... Voila mission in a nutshell... Any other questions I will elaborate

yea i have passed the mission :D Thanks anyway! I only played the VIP mission once because it keeps crashing...so i'll wait for the second patch.

But watch out, there is a man with an assault rifle towards the back of the site, arrest him too.

Oh, no wonder I couldn't finish the mission.

towards the cabin where you will find a tree collapsed on top of the other boy right next to the road and the cabin, just look you'll see it.

Really? When I played the kid was by the wind turbines (thats what they are).

If you read the briefing again notice the word 'buried'. Look for the definition of 'bury' if you don't know what it means.

Otherwise, just read the hints window.

Buried people can't be seen, so they are actually missing. Use the SAR dog to find them in the rubble.

Good luck! :)

Hoppah