Newfoundking

LA Mod Mission Help

Just click use and you will find a like blue coloured box if you use the enigneer then just click it, and he'll cut power, same goes for the pipe turnoff.... The power box is by the exploded area but a little closer to the front of the building by a wall... Hope I helped :)

box for cutting fuel pipe is not in the mall but on the air field

Ray

I was ridiculously annoyed by the V.I.P mission.

Played it first time and had all my secret service guys gunned down

(They were in a line so when they opened fire at the guys just past the railway crossing they shot each other in the back instead)

Second time playing through, Mr yellow cab decided to blow up my general.

So, 3rd time round, I use police motobikes to block EVERY road which could block my convoy, roll out 4 sets of fully loaded army vehicles and one SWAT vehicle.

I got the limosine to the airport and though "ahhhh safe", sat back and........watched as the entire car park blew up.

Haven't tried since then, but am considering now haha.

Lol, bet that ticked you off! Surprisingly, I tried the Police Chase mission, got a 65% becasue I couldn't figure out which vehicle could do which (Still). I figured it out in the end but when I completed it, it wouldn't let me go back to the main menu. (That's when Ctrl, Alt, Delete comes in handy.) 1046276347_thefinger.gif

Ah that would be it :rofl:

But I was wondering..is there a way to secure the hanging patrol car? Or do you have to let it fall, and then yank it out as quick as possible? I tried using the jaws of life, but the fireman wouldn't do it. I had to let the car fall and then grab it out right away. By the time the car was up on the bridge and the officer was pulled out, his red bar was almost at the lowest level! (just before cardiac arrest!)

What i did was i responded a USAR squad to park next to the PD car and then called a crane, the crane picked up the patrol car but left the police officer. The officer wont fall, i passed the mission having not treated him at all.

Nick :sporty:

I was ridiculously annoyed by the V.I.P mission.

That's what makes the mission fun. A lot of things can happen (That's also why it is the most bugged mission). :1046275767_ugly:

What i did was i responded a USAR squad to park next to the PD car and then called a crane, the crane picked up the patrol car but left the police officer. The officer wont fall, i passed the mission having not treated him at all.

Nick :sporty:

Wtf, the hanging police officer should fall in the water after like 20 seconds. You can't prevent that, but it is possible to prevent the police vehicle from falling in the water. :)

On the police chase mission, I moved the car as well and the police officer was hanging there. It wouldn't let me complete the mission, so I shot him and he was lying in mid air above the water, not on the bridge. I treated him and took him off the map and still got 95%. :stupid:

Wtf, the hanging police officer should fall in the water after like 20 seconds. You can't prevent that, but it is possible to prevent the police vehicle from falling in the water. :)

I just tried to recored in using Snagit 9, the cop fell after 20 seconds. IDK why he didnt fall the time before. :nixweiss:

Nick

I'm so stuck in the Child mission!

que bueno que haya otro argentino en emergency-planet!

ROUGH TRANSLATION:

There's another Argentian member on the forums!

Please keep all posts in english or dutch, preferably english in the Los Angeles mod forum.

Edited by Newfoundking
Translation

I just tried to recored in using Snagit 9, the cop fell after 20 seconds. IDK why he didnt fall the time before. :nixweiss:

Nick

Sometimes things just happen (or don't happen) without reason. If the bug cannot be reproduced it cannot be fixed. Thanks for reporting anyway. :)