Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

Winterberg 6.0 coming this week!!!

Hope it wil be a little less scripted. I only find it frustrating if their are five police cars responding to a house fire (cause they're all in the way and blow up...)

But I do like the idea that you only need to push a button and that the vehicle will come to the place by itself.

What are the new things in this version? I only understood that there will be a new freeplay map.

Is it possible to play the original map as well?

Winterberg's attributes are awesome!

What are the new things in this version? I only understood that there will be a new freeplay map.

Is it possible to play the original map as well?

Winterberg's attributes are awesome!

There will be a new freeplay map with two brand new fire stations added to it. Some scripts will be added or adapted and all know bugs from version 5.8 are supposed to be fixed.

Will it be English language?

I don't know but i don't think so. There do is a translation available at the winterberg forum

greetz,

Guest pudd
I don't know but i don't think so. There do is a translation available at the winterberg forum

greetz,

Where is that english translation on the wb forum? Don't find it:) Only french..

Guest xpac

Because there still is no translation - they're still waiting from the original English files from 16tons...

There is also a thread on this board, called "Translating Winterberg" or something like this...

Because there still is no translation - they're still waiting from the original English files from 16tons...

There is also a thread on this board, called "Translating Winterberg" or something like this...

I don't mean an actual translation, bu there is a list with a translation of some commands. Just like in the first post only more terms.

Guest pudd

Why they have to wait for language files from 16tons? Can't someone just send over the original english lang. files?

Never understand that or WHAT files are they waiting for?

Guest xpac

I told them so, too. But as they are a project officially acknowledged by 16tons, they don't want to use somehow pirated files.

I don't agree on that, but that's the last statement. But try it on their forums yourself :)

Guest pudd
I told them so, too. But as they are a project officially acknowledged by 16tons, they don't want to use somehow pirated files.

I don't agree on that, but that's the last statement. But try it on their forums yourself :)

Okej maybe I do so:) Who have said all eng versions are pirated? You are acctual able to buy the english version in store, or atleast before don't know how it is. But thanks for the answer xpac:)

Guest xpac

If I remember correctly, you simply can't. :)

The TLF can not be used with hoses.

Or - maybe - there is a command button for changing from cannon to hoses, but I think that was only in LA Mod :)

Guest K9-RESCUE

Wher do i download it cant find it

Guest xpac

That was just wrong, the release date is not known yet =)

Guest Angelstorm

Im Playing the 5.8 version and patched it up seems to of done the trick with some of the bugs

It is a great Mod thats all I can say :)