Newfoundking

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Emergency Planet

Another year has come and past and we've seen some big changes in our community, from the growth of the modding world, to the release of the next generation Emergency Game, Emergency 5. On behalf of the staff of Emergency Planet, I'd like to thank you all for another year here, and wish you a Happy, Safe and Wonderful Christmas, full of good memories and joy. I hope you all have a Christmas that'll last in your memories.

Another year has come and past and we've seen some big changes in our community, from the growth of the modding world, to the release of the next generation Emergency Game, Emergency 5. On behalf of the staff of Emergency Planet, I'd like to thank you all for another year here, and wish you a Happy, Safe and Wonderful Christmas, full of good memories and joy. I hope you all have a Christmas that'll last in your memories.

As the Christmas season comes and passes I'm sure we'll see lots of interesting developments for both the very active Emergency 4 community, as growing interest into Emergency 5 as well.

Click here to view the article

A very Merry Christmas to all, 

I am glad to be part of this Community, due to my channel I got to be guest in many Modding Communities for great many games, and without a doubt there is not one community this close and mature acting as the growing community for EM4 and 5.

My wish for everybody is that 2015 is going to be a good and prosper year, where everything that you want to achieve, will be within your grasp.

Cheers,

Alex