• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

Hi Guys. I wanted to ask the experts on here whats a good link to go to in order to fix the white boxes that appear in this mod...I downloaded this newest mod and I am getting white squares where the lights should be....If anyone can help me with this issue and maybe guide me on how to fix the problem I will really appreciate it....Thank you greatly.

the corona light package should be installed in this mod already, just look after the folder ,,coronas" in the folder textures. if it is there you should have them already. yeah the siren thing will be fixed, this was newest progress, adding the cars in-game had the highest priority

Hmm very strange...I did check it out when I downloaded the mod, but for some strange reason it still shows the boxes on all the vehicles. Are there any other options to fix the problem??

You could try installing the coronas directly to your main Em4 folder. BE SURE TO BACK UP THE ORIGINAL ONES.

the corona light package should be installed in this mod already, just look after the folder ,,coronas" in the folder textures. if it is there you should have them already. yeah the siren thing will be fixed, this was newest progress, adding the cars in-game had the highest priority

In my opinion, you could have delayed the release for a day or two while you fixed the bugs.

I agree. Hey PaganiZonda760 do you think that by March 15 you might have all of this fixed since you said that on one post, that it was going to be released that day? Sorry if I asked for a released date

I dont know why but in this mod when you preview the car you want, it wont show. Its just white. Then I noticed that all the mods do it so I dont know what to do. Can you guys help me?