Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
TheVolume

Swedish Mod ( W I P )

More Units   

223 members have voted

1. 1. More Units

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Swedish Mod

• Are you looking forward to it
    • This is not a bad idea
    • I am waiting for more updating
    • bad idea
  3. 3. The plan was to do the Swedish city with the center of shops, buildings and houses (Unfortunately) It needs more time, (17/05/19)

• Yes" We Want you - to model the city in Swedish style for the (Swedish Mod)
    • No" We Want Only - (Swedish emergency services) in (Swedish Mod) " (No Custom Map)

On 2019-04-27 at 10:02 PM, latex224 said:

Now thats some sexy units you got there :-D 

May i ask a question: I read that the Swedish Polis would buy VW Amarok to there k9/dog units, will you add that in to your mod?

Keep up the good work Mr. Adam.

Regards 224

Unfortunately (NO) Mr Latex
On page 26" is Description

Swedish mod happens between 2005 and 2013
Therefore, do not expect units from 2018!

Thanks for Understand me

• Like 1

U P D A T E 

Police, Ambulance, these vehicles are quite easy to do.
But Fire Fighting vehicles are not so easy

Why?

It is about constructions, and how about a FD Trucks in a different country is built

Now if we're talking about 3D modding
And the problem appears

Unfortunately
Very often it turns out that we dont have a body for our Truck

And here I encounter this!
I wanted to have something fresh in (Mod) and that's why I modeled myself
Rear body for the trucks 

Marked with a green color (Rear Body)

I just want you to know that in (Swedish Mod)
The back body of the truck is done
by me in (Blender 3D Program)

And they are only for this project
They are taken from real life (Swedish FD Units)

If you are interested, I can do it (Guide)
Titled

(How to do something from nothing)

And you can do your own too My Watchers

Here is a picture of what I mean

#Regards

TheVolume aka Adam

Current photos for confirmation!

Box.jpg

box2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

U P D A T E 

End of waiting "Yes" Swedish Mod is coming!
But it depends on you!

The plan was to do the Swedish city with the center of shops, buildings and houses

(Unfortunately) It needs more time,
I Go to the point - "Now"

On Page #1 there is a poll ( So you can Vote )

Reply who has more votes will decide
  When will we see (Swedish Mod)

Work on "T E C Vehicles" is under way

#Regards

TheVolume aka Adam

Current photos for confirmation!

TEC.jpg

• Like 3

Well, Personally I prefer custom map, but I know how hard and how much time it does consume.

So I can deal with the original map while you create the new one http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

With custom map is much better, but it could take you to create one 2 or 3 years+ .It is not worth investment of your personal life and spare time. Much better to edit existing ones.

A custom map always give the mod its own personality. (Imo).

But like others say it can take a very long time. The possibility is that you make your mod "public" only with the vehicles etc and then (if time ofcourse) make an "upgraded" mod with a new map.

Any way, im am looking forward to your Sweden Mod.

Best regards.

As many others have said a custom map will be awesome but it takes time. You could make it work on the LA map or maybe the original map for us to play on and test the mod and in then make the custom map in your own pace.

One thing i want to point out. What do you expect to see on a poll? If you put anything on it do it or not 100% people here would vote for dU it. It makes no sense to follow advice of the poll (imho)