Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Yes it is did the cops and fire and before I could save it crashed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have almost halved what is down there so I do not think it is them causing an issue. Do you have problems running EM4 normally? Do you get bad frame-rate etc? Only reason I ask is because I have a very poor PC but am able to run the mod fine without crashes.

No it's a top end custom built gaming pc and runs em4 all other mods inc Manhattan mod gtaiv and gtav just fine

I have no idea what can be causing it then as it's not the mod (As others work fine I would guess this) or your PC. Are you running as Admin?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of Radio sounds I have done tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4cAWx3Jfh8&feature=youtu.be

Ok not crashing at beach is always at fire station didn't do it on 0.4 but on update 0.4.5 it is everytime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would suggest re-installing em4 and then running admin as I had the same issue with la mod at first.

---------------

Now I have working wifi I'll try downloading 0.4.5.

I have 22mbps quickest I have ever had ;)

---------------

The radio sounds seem really awesome!

---------------

My favourite things in the patch are normal vehicle speeds with no lights and the working water carrier. TY Potty!

I have no idea what can be causing it then as it's not the mod (As others work fine I would guess this) or your PC. Are you running as Admin?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of Radio sounds I have done tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4cAWx3Jfh8&feature=youtu.be

Eventually, in later versions, will the radio sounds replace the supervisor? I disabled him because of how robotic and annoying his voice is.

ok well I have had to go back to 0.4 as this is working for me but i try to load save as it completes it crashes on 0.4.5 and if i try to do another setup on freeplay it crashes immediately but yet i have no issues now at all on 0.4 once i got a save file to load on that!!!! I am damned if i know what the issue is with 0.4.5 so i guess I'll just have to wait till later when a more stable beta or final release version come out i guess as I give up nothing i can do seems to fix the issue so 0.4.5 i can not load and therefore is unplayable 0.4 also strangle even if i delete from mods folder still shows up under the mods when loading em4 even after doing a uninstall and reinstall of em4

Will the ALP and hose layer unit be added to a later version?

ALP's are not possible in EM4 so that Scania has already been added in as a Turntable ladder.

Yes I will be doing the HL.

--

I have absolutely no idea what could be causing the problems you are getting, sorry about that :/

There was a mod that had a working alp but I can't remember where I saw it

It was! Never had a problem there before too: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yENMVd7DGzs&feature=youtu.be

Fixes to different bugs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quickly drew up this random map layout that popped into my head. Do you like it? Would you change it in any way? Be aware it's a VERY rough plan.

U5kU7E.png

I'm liking the layout of the map ! Already looking forward to what a more detailed one (including all the streets etc.) looks like !

I think welfordshire had a turntable ladder and a CARP

I just googled it and found this, don't if it works the mod it is from is the Lappeenranta city mod they have a few images of these

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_02_2012/post-6542-0-42598500-1329303369_thumb.jpg.

I love the push-to-talk two tone beep on the radios, don't know why but have some sort of addiction to pressing it. Cool radio sounds.

What's an ALP? O_o

I remember when I was in Royal Marine Cadets, our radios would make that sound so I used to just keep pressing it  :sporty:

Scotty, I'm going to be using this mod in my clan if that's okay? If you have any problems I'll remove it from the list of mods used.

There was an alp in the old Chicago mod and there was a working script for it, but it died and never got released.

Yea that's it, I went on and found this video of it

http://youtu.be/aOwtzJuhAXQ