Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Yes I am using Mayberry mod as the base, the hospital layout will be completely changed and I will be using british hospital signs :)

Cant wait to see it

Lighting looks awesome btw guys only thing I would say is the fire cars normally have a front dash light also if going for realistic effects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lighting looks awesome btw guys only thing I would say is the fire cars normally have a front dash light also if going for realistic effects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this but in every picture of this vehicle I can't see anything in the front window - I can check tomorrow when I go somewhere though. :)

Visited a Fire Station today for research on my other project, turns out that Kent are not actually allowed to use unmarked officer vehicles anymore (But use the marked Insignia's only instead) but don't worry, I will keep all unmarked fire officer vehicles in the mod :)

Visited a Fire Station today for research on my other project, turns out that Kent are not actually allowed to use unmarked officer vehicles anymore (But use the marked Insignia's only instead) but don't worry, I will keep all unmarked fire officer vehicles in the mod :)

Did they say why they were no longer allowed to use them? I'm guessing they've had a few accidents en route to calls..

Did they say why they were no longer allowed to use them? I'm guessing they've had a few accidents en route to calls..

Nah he never said, got told an interesting story about some of the vehicles that have been kitted out with blues though (This involved one of the firefighter's old Officers buying Jags and Subaru's to have emergency equipment installed  :happy: )

Nah he never said, got told an interesting story about some of the vehicles that have been kitted out with blues though (This involved one of the firefighter's old Officers buying Jags and Subaru's to have emergency equipment installed :happy: )

Lol bet the Subaru's would get there a fair bit quicker than the insignias!

If they work!

My only experience is from London HEMS where they changed from scoobie to the Octavia VRS which have turned out to be much more reliable.

Interesting. :) Would have thought a new scoobie wouldn't have any reliability issues.

Hope to see some more cars into game.

Will you be including the BMW Traffic Car (I'll find a pic later)

A BMW 530d is planned as a traffic car, for a list of units please go here or alternately please go to the first post of this topic