[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

Black is for hearse, not for ambulance. Americans are weird. :happy:

I'm glad I live in Europe, where we have a yellow and white ambulance.

Well most of our ambulances are red or white or a combination of both. I have never seen a black ambulance in real life so i concur with this but to each his own.

Good work on the mod! I love the light bars on the police cars but i have two comments.

The lights on the unmarked and slick top police cars look kinda strange i think the positioning is just too high.

Red and blue lights on the firetruck seem strange to me as well, i have never seen such a setup before but we can always edit that ourselves.

Posts Merged. Next time, it'll cost you a warning point.

Red and blue lights on the firetruck seem strange to me as well, i have never seen such a setup before but we can always edit that ourselves.

Red and blue lights for firetrucks and other emergency vehicles is normal not strange.

The stuff thats in their is final for V1. I don't have the scripting or Modeling skill to add new stuff so probably not. But if anyone wants to join me and make a few new models that would be cool.

The stuff thats in their is final for V1. I don't have the scripting or Modeling skill to add new stuff so probably not. But if anyone wants to join me and make a few new models that would be cool.

3d modelers are kinda hard to come by. Usually we start our own projects or are already going on something else. (not the most common skill to come by and very wanted).

It looks like a good start and I can't wait to see it progress :)

nice units, the black ambo's are a little odd though. if you're basing it off of realism from the city of Riverside then you might be a little far off on realism. I've also never seen fire trucks here in Southern California with red and blues but I'm just assuming you're going for uniqueness. Units look good nonetheless. Will you be adding radiation effects/reflections to your lighting?

nice units, the black ambo's are a little odd though. if you're basing it off of realism from the city of Riverside then you might be a little far off on realism. I've also never seen fire trucks here in Southern California with red and blues but I'm just assuming you're going for uniqueness. Units look good nonetheless. Will you be adding radiation effects/reflections to your lighting?

Did you not read the first post at all? The mod takes place in a fictional city with a population of about 50,000 people. Read everything before posting please. I will not be adding radiation as it will cut down on lag for lower end computers.

that's about like the lights for the new ambo model i'm using and making lights on they are red and blue on the lightbar