Hoppah

US Army Mod 0.6 [RELEASED]

Screenshots

Easter Egg

There are 6 goldbars hidden on the map. Collect all 6 of them and you'll get a surprise!

Open the spoiler tags for the locations and the surprise.

You will get a playable M1 Abrams MBT when you've found all 6 goldbars. Each goldbar will also reward you with $2,000.

The locations:

- "Camping site" on the bottom of the ravine, under a box. You'll need a helicopter to land in the ravine. Drag the box away and pick up the gold bar.

- On the top of the waterfall, under a bush, at the end of the small path leading to the top of the waterfall. You will need to cut down the bush first.

- Lower left corner of the map, near the poor village with the put. There some wooden scrap on top of the goldbar.

- In the small village, look for a bunch of pallets behind a house. There's a goldbar underneath.

- There is a parking lot surrounded by houses at the right edge of the map in the bigger town. There's a goldbar hidden under a barrel.

- Find the old statue in the big town, behind the statue there are bushes and trees. Under one of the bushes you will find a goldbar. You will need to cut down the bush before you can pick it up.

Upon collecting the sixth goldbar, the M1 Abrams will appear at the base and park under the camoflage nets.

the ones with the iiiiiiiover them are found

i CANT FIND THE LAST ONE :(

please help me

pm me

the ones with the iiiiiiiover them are found

i CANT FIND THE LAST ONE :(

please help me

pm me

Last one is found past the village in the left corner of map. Near the left bottom there is a road leading out of the map. Theres a small area surrounded by mounds of the hill and theres like 2 Scraps of wood. Pull 'em off and you'll find the bar