Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Rafael

Chicago Fire Mod! [WIP]

413 posts in this topic

Very Nice Idea Rafael, 1 thing I think it a Chicago FD based Mod should have is a Snorkel. :)

if you need ANY pics please shoot me a PM i know a good site that you can use trucks from

Finally a mod with a lot of blue lights and don't forget the green lights lol! Good Luck can't wait.

i have already made ambulance 61 i can give you the skin

there was a Chicago mod, but they stopped because the team wouldn't continue or something like that...

But can you already show us a update or something similar?

Hopefully this one will last. I've always wanted a Chicago mod, as it's somewhat near where I live.

he can always ask the old team members of the Chicago mod if they will and can release there models and skins?

Will this mod have a snorkel? I know you are good with booms, because in Chicago a Squad is a two piece unit: Snorkel & Rescue:

Squad 1 and 1a. Or just Squad 1 because they usually run together.

If you get in contact with Doc from squad 55 and a few other people, they work for the cfd, they can get you the best pictures you can hope for..... (U should put engine 29 in it since he works on that engine)

Awesome! I love the Chicago Fire Department, as well as Chicago Fire. My father and I watch it every wensday at 10. Good luck!

Engine51.pngSquad3.pngTruck81.png

At the same time, out of Chicago Fire mod.

Tower.png

awesome ill get you that ambo skin soon :laugh:

Looking nice, hope this does see it through mods like chicago will widen the scope of mods out, will be good to have something that isnt NYC or LA :)

Good luck

x

I posted up there "At the same time, out of Chicago Fire mod." and a picture of one tower ladder after that I received a few pm's from people who interpreted this as a critic for existence of various mods from NY.

I've been say that this tower is a model I'm doing and not a critic of the mods NY. :cool:

I posted up there "At the same time, out of Chicago Fire mod." and a picture of one tower ladder after that I received a few pm's from people who interpreted this as a criticism that exist only mods from NY.

I've been say that this tower is a model I'm doing and not a criticism of the mods NY. :cool:

That post made no sense :P but I don't think anyone is criticizing your work, everyone including myself seems to love the models! :)

x

More progress of the mod soon.

will Engine 51 be put in?

More progress of the mod soon.

Still not entirely sure what you meant (before you edited your post :P

But don't worry about it, the models look top, looking forward to seeing some skins on em too! :)

People always gonna hate, just sometimes fans aren't as vocal as people that'll jump straight to PMing etc.

x

will Engine 51 be put in?

Affirmative :excl: and already finished.We have 2 vehicles finished and 3 waiting texture