bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! It's greatly appreciated and I hope to show you new content soon as the mod progresses.

To answer your questions: the model was created (both cab and box) in Gmax by myself over the course of the last few days. The lightbar and wheels are also custom.

[pic]

Fap

So I want to take a post and thank everyone for the positive feedback and support :happy: It helps.

I'll have more media in the coming weeks. Things are getting busy, but I'm still shooting for getting things wrapped up this summer.

I'm fairly determined to get a new free play map and a new mission or two put in, but we'll see, it all depends on time constraints.

So with what looks like a lake in the middle is their a new water rescue unit? Depending on the size of the lake and river either a john boat or a larger inboard boat would be more fitting than the zodiac that is in the LA mod.

Very nice hazmat unit. I recommend changing the name on the side. Montana has hazmat teams divided into regions and they are indeed hosted by a local fire department. Perhaps "Chester Regional HazMat Team" and then underneath that "Chester County Volunteer Fire Department" that would make it more accurate to Montana. Also it seems uncommon in Montana for a single large truck to be the HazMat unit. They apparently tend to trailer units, perhaps using whatever scripts that make the tiller work. But that seems like a large undertaking for a minor issue. Over all I say good job sir.

_DX21571.jpg

Very true about the tiller. I was just advising how to make it more realistic, however the mod is fictional, so bama1234 can do what he wants. And I think the whole mod looks great regardless is looking great.