Voodoo_Operator

Grand Theft Auto V

Yeah, you cant store the van. But you can store the FIB vehicles. I can tell you how to get the unmarked! I finally got it!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/jrROs8hmE0e2FhLN4vWafQ

You'll get a side mission with Franklin to move some drugs for a 'smoke in'. In one part, you must drive a truck. When you pull into the lot, there are two unmarked cruisers waiting off to the side. I just stole one and stored it in the house garage.

I remember seeing the unmarked sitting there, but never thought about taking it. Ah well, someone on another forum said they found an unmarked in the same place I found my van, between 01:00 and 04:00, so I'll just keep creepin'

I love my van  :)

2FrMvx4.jpg

BnOkA9H.jpg

:(

So reports are surfacing of upcoming single player DLC and, surprisingly (but it's still good news IMO), it is said that it will feature the same trio of protagonists - Franklin, Michael and Trevor.

Now I guess that supposes that

only one ending was canon, as Michael and Trevor could be respectively killed in two out of three player-chosen endings.

I would rule out a prequel as the characters did not really interact with each other prior to the main game story. 

Hopefully, this new DLC will be heist-oriented. I felt like the main game heists were too linked to story progression elements,

which often meant you had done the heist for nothing (think of the Merryweather submarine heist where Lester forces you to return the stolen item, or the FIB heists where the FIB swindled you out of most of the proceeds).