Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance Update Coming Soon

Hi Gabriel. The creators of this mod mentioned that it will be released most likely either at the end of this month or probably at the end of next month..if you look at one of the posts in August it clearly said that they will need at least 1 to 2 extra months to complete the whole mod. But it may take longer depending on their life schedule.

As I said before,the old version was dated and not up to our standards and was removed. It will be replaced by this new project once completed.

So I decided to drop back here after discovering 911 FR on Steam and reliving the nostalgia...

And I find this?!  I'm very very excited and can't wait for this to come out!  This will definitely rekindle my old love for this game, it's very nice to still see an active modding community after all these years.  Great job guys, the units look amazing!  I love the detail on the skins and that USAR model is just awesome!

• Upvote 2

Could you put photos of units on which work or progress fashion at present. I think many fans of the Los Angeles mod is very intresno. Thanks in advance.

Im so glad to see that is project is continuing! Thank you for all the hard work!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, tbone1fire said:

Is there a link to the latest version

It's not finished yet and is currently being worked on.I already stated that a mere 5 posts above you if you had read it.

• Upvote 1

Hi Goog. We are looking forward to release with impatience. Could you put photographs of the units that are ready at this time and work on them. It is very interesting to look at the masterpieces.

3 hours ago, Maxon291 said:

Hi Goog. We are looking forward to release with impatience. Could you put photographs of the units that are ready at this time and work on them. It is very interesting to look at the masterpieces.

You can find pictures on their FB page, and on this forum.

I understand your enthusiasm but this is your second time asking for photos in this page alone. Please calm it down and refrain from spamming mod authors with requests.

Hello. Will I be safe to ask the following question. Long time no news from the developers of this package is very sad. Could you comment on why. Do not misunderstand, I and many other fans of this modification waiting for release and the question in my opinion correct. Thanks in advance

• Downvote 1

Trust me. We are working on it. Don't worry. It just I recently went through a break-up and so I had to take a break from lighting up the units to recuperate. Don't worry, I want this pack out before Christmas. 

9 hours ago, C.F.D said:

Trust me. We are working on it. Don't worry. It just I recently went through a break-up and so I had to take a break from lighting up the units to recuperate. Don't worry, I want this pack out before Christmas. 

Thats sad.:( i hope you pull though 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2017 at 4:17 PM, C.F.D said:

Take your time bud real life first : D