Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

3 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

Care and McCormick arent old either they are still used with newer ambulances. 

it says LA city is too old!

3051552233_9d89483d4e_z.jpg

7 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

@goog I think we were talking about theses

I originally said I was considering doing 1 or both of those ambulances.(Care McCormick)  I also said I had 2 LA city ambulances which I would not use because they were too old.

Then you post saying Care and McCormick is not too old...????? I post clarifying that LA City was the old units I spoke of.

Then today you still post about Care and McCormick???? There seems to be a disconnect here, PM me if you want to discuss this further.

EDIT-here's the new "fictional" LAcoFD ambulance based on picture from previous page.I took liberties with the livery as the lifeguard unit was so bland.

These 3 units pictured below will be housed at the smaller station on the map.

51.jpg.b60bfaa1226c5512c75ca08551ae6bf0.jpg

• Like 3

Will you be updating any of the personnel in game or will the mod still use the current LA personnel. I can’t wait to just play with LACoFD!

18 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Will you be updating any of the personnel in game or will the mod still use the current LA personnel. I can’t wait to just play with LACoFD!

I may update the personnel at the end or after a release at some point.

2 hours ago, goog said:

I may update the personnel at the end or after a release at some point.

LAPD Sergeant please ❤️

Will there also be equipment upgrades? ( Mainly PD ) Like OC Spray, tasers, maybe a shotgun or AR-15 for LAPD patrol officers?

Spine board for EMS/LAFD? Sorry if this is already answered buried away on one of the forum's many many pages.

( Also love the work you guys are doing, you could've just slapped on LED lights, and add some cars and called it a day, instead you're taking the future of the LA Mod in your hands and renovating it's looks to a modern scale. Props to you all.)

9 minutes ago, huxan said:

Wait? So where do I go to download?

Since it says "no download" there is no link available. In other words, you can't download it. Have to wait for it to be released http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png 

13 hours ago, maxxmike1234 said:

Will there also be equipment upgrades? ( Mainly PD ) Like OC Spray, tasers, maybe a shotgun or AR-15 for LAPD patrol officers?

Spine board for EMS/LAFD? Sorry if this is already answered buried away on one of the forum's many many pages.

( Also love the work you guys are doing, you could've just slapped on LED lights, and add some cars and called it a day, instead you're taking the future of the LA Mod in your hands and renovating it's looks to a modern scale. Props to you all.)

Right now our main goal is to update all new units and give them new lights and sirens then release it for you guys ASAP.Everything else we do will come after that.

6 hours ago, IvaVPK said:

Thoose units look very nice! How many stations there will be ? 

There will be 1 big LAFD station and a small 3 unit LAcoFD station.

• Like 2

Just now, Cop224 said:

Will we be getting an LACoFD Quint/Tiller? 

No,a engine,squad and a fictional ambulance will be at the small station as pictured above.

On 5/25/2020 at 6:00 AM, huxan said:

Wait? So where do I go to download?

Are you trolling or something? There is no download link. Its not released yet. It's still a work in progress. It's not completed to have a download link. Do you understand this now ? Stop asking, please. We are getting closer to the finish line. It will be a fun summer for many of you who have waited patiently.

As for those who have asked for a video of the EMS lights, it will be posted this week, or I might do a livestream of working on it this wednesday afternoon. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, stockboy8 said:

Man, that LAcoFD Squad and Engine make me excited to reenact Emergency! when this comes out!

That and CHIPS were my favorite shows growing up.