kimdaniel

Norwegian Mod (Private Mod)

Hey, im putting together a private Norwegian mod and would like som feedback. im still far away from complete.

i have put alot of time in figuring out how a mod works and how to make one myself.

Features

2 Freeplay maps - Original map and deluxe, both with 3-4 bases

Several new units

New equipment

Norwegian Translation

New Suprevisor videos

Units

would like some feedback on the units :-)

I did not model all of these vehicles, mostly just skinning.

Stations (included on both maps)

Screenshots

Make sure you have permission to use the vehicles since you didn't make them, and you need to credit the authors of the vehicles when posting pics ;)

im not quite done with the credit list. ive made most of the mod before i went and wrote down where i got what.. so i have to go back and find names. i will not release anything at all without permission or proper credits to the right people.

most of the models where found on the german download forum.

*i probably wont release anything at all, i just wanted some feedback on the work ive done for quite som time now.

this is mostly a personal mod, wich i can change on the go. to make the game more fun for me personally:)*

Nice models and painting :)

From which city is it based on?

mostly based on Bergen.

the cloth at paramedic is yelow and red im have broken my bone and my arm befour and the paramedic in bergen has yelow and red good work guys:D

at that time the fire department had some ambulances. now Helse Bergen has taken over all ambulances in the city and the use green clothing now i guess

I know, but still in use by some. Do you have plans making utrykningsleder, brannsjef, etc?

But at the moment I don't see the point having two - 2 different norwegian mods. Could it be an idea to merge Rundefjord and this one?

Im sure Alex03 see this post.

Arent there 3 or 4 new york mod in progress?

I dont find any problem with 2 :)

Its just nice with more.