Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

For me it works

I've detected this bugs:

-Only the first ambulance in station 1 can get out

-One of the ESU vehicles dissappears in the floor and reapears when it moves(It can be fixed putting the placement in custom in the editor). The same happens with the impala.

-The bomb squad vehicle doesn't have a lightbar(It isn't a bug but just to tell you so you fix it next time)

-The siren of the impala doesn't work.

-The paramedics can't pic up people

Anyway the submod is awesome, very good :)

For me it works

I've detected this bugs:

-Only the first ambulance in station 1 can get out

-One of the ESU vehicles dissappears in the floor and reapears when it moves(It can be fixed putting the placement in custom in the editor)

-The bomb squad vehicle doesn't have a lightbar(It isn't a bug but just to tell you so you fix it next time)

Anyway the submod is awesome, very good :)

is there new accidents in it? i should try it now, hope it works ! do you use the automatic instaler?

is there new accidents in it? i should try it now, hope it works ! do you use the automatic instaler?

I think yes , but i'm not sure, i haven't played to much. And yes i used the installer.

The problem with the ambulance and the station again?

Apparently yes

where is the new map that was in the beta of 2.1

for me it only works than i overwrited the files of the submod folder with the files in the La Mod 2.0 folder.

Thats what Im trying to figure out.

I had LA mod, with his old NYsubmod, installed new one, then nothing worked.

What do I need installed, before I install new mod.

Then how do I install this.

I have never had a mod install issue before, this is my first......

Thats what Im trying to figure out.

I had LA mod, with his old NYsubmod, installed new one, then nothing worked.

What do I need installed, before I install new mod.

Then how do I install this.

I have never had a mod install issue before, this is my first......

Then how do I install this. :

i just extracted the files to a custom folder and than overwrited them with the files in the ../Mods/LA Mod 2.0

What do I need installed, before I install new mod.:

i delete the la mod 2.0 with patch installed it a 2nd time(with patch) and than extracted the files to the ../Mods/LA Mod 2.0 folder

Dyson: I sent you a PM concerning hosting. I should be able to give you faster download speed.

Protec and others: Where did ya all install this? I think this file is big enough that you don't need to overwrite it with LA Mod 2.0 or anything but I could be wrong. I"m downloading it now so I guess I will see when I get it downloaded.

I think the team needs to delete the third VO in the fire station 1 with the ambulance and just have 2 ambulances because 3 will not work with that type of ambulance unless you space the VO out a little farther where the ambulances is 1/4 of the way out of the FS. Well Dyson just replied about the new map so we'll scratch that for now.

Edited by jsutton

Dyson: I sent you a PM concerning hosting. I should be able to give you faster download speed.

Protec and others: Where did ya all install this? I think this file is big enough that you don't need to overwrite it with LA Mod 2.0 or anything but I could be wrong. I"m downloading it now so I guess I will see when I get it downloaded.

I think the team needs to delete the third VO in the fire station 1 with the ambulance and just have 2 ambulances because 3 will not work with that type of ambulance unless you space the VO out a little farther where the ambulances is 1/4 of the way out of the FS.

ok I'll check my PMs in a min

for now its just replacing the LA mod,

and to everyone else, you cried for a release, so this is how far I am, the wip files are actually included, but just not used in game, so I can patch updates,

so calm it guys, at em4life, as you can imagine I am distraught that you wont be downloading.

ok I'll check my PMs in a min

for now its just replacing the LA mod,

and to everyone else, you cried for a release, so this is how far I am, the wip files are actually included, but just not used in game, so I can patch updates,

so calm it guys, at em4life, as you can imagine I am distraught that you wont be downloading.

i like this submod realy well! you have done a great Work Dyson! some mod problems, but hey, its a Beta :)

Cheers :)

I could fix only these two:

-One of the ESU vehicles dissappears in the floor and reapears when it moves(It can be fixed putting the placement in custom in the editor). The same happens with the impala.

I could fix only these two:

The impala and esu was an accident, you just change the placement in the editor

Anybody know why on my ambulances the wheels are not in the right spot? They are behind were they are suppose to be. I thought that would be fixed but it's not it's like that in V1.0 and 2.1

I haven't and neither have my testers experienced that

Updates to follow ;)