nick the greek

The Big One

Since many people want this and Hoppah is busy with doing other more important things in his life I decided to start this project and hopefully get a team to help me so that it will be out sooner. It is a really hard to do thing and needs tons of work. I'm not such an experienced scripter but I know some things regarding Emergency 4 scripting. I don't want this to be another "God fu**ing awesome new thing never going to be released project" but if I don't have any support it will be hard. Basically the first thing we have to do is to make all the standard free play incidents into a new missionscript and then add more complicated things and incidents. When and if this is completed people will be able to make GUI changes.

PS. I got to be crazy for starting something like this :prop:

OCD = Operations Control Dispatch

I would like to see more car accidents. Maybe some that don't involve injuries or fire, just a couple of cars that collided. I'm just bored with the accident scenes that the game provides.

I would also like to see a hit-and-run.

Maybe a guy threatening to shoot himself and when you get close he shoots himself.

Guest pmadden94
Since many people want this and Hoppah is busy with doing other more important things in his life I decided to start this project and hopefully get a team to help me so that it will be out sooner.

Two things;

First- did you get Hoppah's Permission to do this?

Second- I can help out. I'm pretty good with scripting...

Guest pmadden94
You only need his permission to release it.

Hoppah can't give him his permission to release it if it's still in the planning stages.

Once it's all finished, he will need Hoppah's permission.

But dont you think it would be rather annoying to the people who put a lot of hard work into it if Hoppah says no when it is done??

Guest twistedpretzel

I would like more fires, more vehicle accidents, and mass casualty incidents. The only one of those I can think of that is currently in game is a vehicle accident near the foot hills. Maybe if you let a bomb go off, but that rarely happens once you know what to do.

Maybe give the bombs a 1 in 5 chance of exploding even if you disarm it in time, like a booby trap or something. That way it pays to be ready. As it is I just dispatch a cop car to arrest the guy and a bomb tech straight to the bomb to disarm it. Piece of cake. But if the bomb still explodes occasionally right after it gets disarmed, I know I would be screwed with my current practices. haha.