BASTIAN

Angry about international stolen models for Em

Hello everybody!

I have found a web site of "Pressburg Mod", a slovenian site. The operators to claim they are the autors of the mostly models - THE BIGGEST LIAR - i remind me for 90 % of the models from german autors - i'm in the comunity since 2006, and i can see the difference between models!

The link to the police ("Polícia") you can see a Volkswagen Golf V. The autor, Wittener, and i had a change for a while for this Golf, and their MIG-Helicopter, they sended me a primitive texture of the blue/ white helicopter and a failture data - problem: they had the golf model become. shit happening for us, he has send me mails about they don't have become the model, is said to i send it a second - i don't reacted for the insolence!

Now i see the Model as the construct normal, and as a station car (VW Golf 5), and ca. 90 % of the models, without permission to do that - i hate thieves! I respect all mentions and permissions! I hope they choke on it!

Here a few of the models, how has build from others:

Wittener (2nd the rebuild of the model)

golf2.png

golfvariant.png

Wuppertal/ RTS Bieberfelde

5546878.png

Mainzibaer & BASTIAN (with many changes)

land_rover_defender_110_td5_irs.jpg

Why stole international users models from others? Is it pure envy?

BASTIAN

Is there any way to substantiate your claims? just because they have a model of the same type of vehicle as you do does not mean it's yours.

I modelled the exact same helicopter as BASTIAN did. Without making troubles I shared pictures of the wireframe and the texture of my model and everything was fine again. You can ask them to do the same thing, that would solve everything. I do not really trust them either, but if they don't comply you can only wait until they released their mod. :)

BASTIAN, do you have a link to the original models on the German forums too?

i think that's the follow models

here for the VW Golf model

http://www.abload.de/img/wallpaper_-_pc2_1280_xnokw.jpg

Landrover (attached with other models i think)

http://emergency-center.com/download/em4/b...n/landrover.png

Mercedes Benz Binz-Ambulance (download the mod)

http://www.emergency-forum.de/index.php?pa...;threadID=30921

The truck IRS (not trailer)

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6131/lkws.jpg

That's only a few without mention the autors.

that's Mainzibaer's, David's/ Squid's, Wittener's, Wuppertal's/ RTS Bieberfelde, etc... models

You cannot deny that! Wittener had yours located, the Golf.

Dear Bastian !!!

First I would like to clarify a few things.A few errors which you think.

GOLF - your model that you sent us did not work.I wrote you an emailI dream that I have a problem with model.

You not reacted!!!!!Therefore we had to produce its own model.Only what was used from your is Texture and wheels.

How can I prove it?But for me the most angry is your accusations.Binz -my model.Because he sees the blind it is not the same model that you write.

Defender-SAME!!!!!!!!!!Actros?Same...Think so what you write you ... !Another thing.We are not say that all models are our!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each model and its author is registered in the readme file !!!!!!!does not say so, please those your fucking ideas.Bastian....

I know that you not believe me.Thou shalt always believe only their stupid idea .Against you, I never had anything bad.On the contrary.

You were for us the same pattern.But these arguments for me really angry.Therefore, I am ready stop production Pressburgmod.

Mod the waiting Hundreds of people in the world.

I hope you will understand how things are.

Luigi-Pressburgmod STUDIO

Dear Bastian !!!

First I would like to clarify a few things.A few errors which you think.

GOLF - your model that you sent us did not work.I wrote you an emailI dream that I have a problem with model.

You not reacted!!!!!Therefore we had to produce its own model.Only what was used from your is Texture and wheels.

How can I prove it?But for me the most angry is your accusations.Binz -my model.Because he sees the blind it is not the same model that you write.

Defender-SAME!!!!!!!!!!Actros?Same...Think so what you write you ... !Another thing.We are not say that all models are our!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each model and its author is registered in the readme file !!!!!!!does not say so, please those your fucking ideas.Bastian....

I know that you not believe me.Thou shalt always believe only their stupid idea .Against you, I never had anything bad.On the contrary.

You were for us the same pattern.But these arguments for me really angry.Therefore, I am ready stop production Pressburgmod.

Mod the waiting Hundreds of people in the world.

I hope you will understand how things are.

Luigi-Pressburgmod STUDIO

OMG do people really need to use online translators? Ouch...

1st no verbalisms dude! nobody has offended to verbalism

2nd i have send a efficient model with texture - any peopels arrived a mail with same - don't know - country-filters?

3rd i had rather save the "file" from you to present this - unacceptable

4th you wrotes under the screens "Zobraziť reálnu fotku VW Golf V

MODEL file: PRESSBURGMOD Studio " - We are not say that all models are our!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5th i can't see indications under the screens - that's the condition from the mostly modders, a readme is ok if you published on the page how the guys from czech mod - that's good

6th i will forget the story about this, when you published the autors from ALL models, and you can model ad nauseam

Ami, not everybody have mother tongue american/ british englisch! :stumm:

OMG do people really need to use online translators? Ouch...

OMG do people really need to quote the whole text? :P

Ami, not everybody have mother tongue american/ british englisch!

yes, but the translators make it near impossible to understand you.

(Guess there's no point noting this, I don't think it will translate well to their language lol)

Ami, not everybody have mother tongue american/ british englisch! :stumm:

I am Dutch and I never used an online translator to translate whole texts. I am just doing my best at writing understandable English myself. Don't use online translators if you want to learn a language.

I am Dutch and I never used an online translator to translate whole texts. I am just doing my best at writing understandable English myself. Don't use online translators if you want to learn a language.

I try it without them. But i can't learn all vocabularies at my time in school. Today it is better in german schools, here learned at the first class.

sorry, but you just can't call Slovakian people (and things) "Slovenian", they (we) are really mad about this...

Wow, you are mad because he made a spelling mistake. Aren't you a bit overreacting?

Because of the cursings I didn't follow the whole discussion, but the only way to solve this is to provide screenshots of the wireframes and the textures of the vehicles.

You know, I could barely understand your post in the first place. Again, just because someone has a model that someone else has too does NOT mean they stole it.

I think we had this discussion before but It is IMPOSSIBLE to make exactly 1/1 the same model, even if working front he same blueprint... not even talking from using exactly the same skin and windows in the skin or details in the skin

But well I think we all know that it are always the people from 4 country's and I think I am not the only webmaster thinking about banning full IP ranges. I will take the example of the Chinese people this time... Why is it needed to try to attack the server all good damned time? See a life... And then they wonder why a webmaster thinks about banning a whole country.

And then much of the users we had from Poland never could respect model copyright and just took them as a Lego box and went through it with a Chainsaw. The record users banned here for model theft are from Poland while being...I am talking in general but after all they wonder why they are getting unwanted...

And Bastian... "International"... we got exactly the same rules and respect as you guys have. If you steal or do not copyright you are gone, thats the same on each forum that has basic respect rules I think :)