FFBurkett

Request: change station staffing for me

Can someone do me a faver because i dont got the time in the LA mod i would like to put a brush truck each station and ladder truck and a chief a station 2 i would like to get the hazmat truck out of station 2 and but the ladder thiar and if i possible in station on i would like to put all of the same type of engines if any one can do this for it would be greatly appreciated just let me know please. And i any webmasters see this can you put this post in the right spot.

Thank You

FFBurkett

Can someone do me a faver because i dont got the time in the LA mod i would like to put a brush truck each station and ladder truck and a chief a station 2 i would like to get the hazmat truck out of station 2 and but the ladder thiar and if i possible in station on i would like to put all of the same type of engines if any one can do this for it would be greatly appreciated just let me know please. And i any webmasters see this can you put this post in the right spot.

Thank You

FFBurkett

way to be demanding. I dont have alot of tme or the know how either. but atleast im trying to do it man. :machkaputt:

Guest PFC-RomesburgArmy

What are the numbers for the staff? like to change the FireStationStart script i know how to change it i just dont know all the staff numbers. Also i noticed in the editor their is a fireman w.o. a helmet and their is a Paramedic (blueshirt) w.o. a stretcher just the one guy, how can i put these guys in the game id like to have the single blue shirt medics in the Ambulance & then the Fireman w.o. helmets on the trucks for like EMS Calls were helmet isnt always needed.

I think Hoppah meant that Ami89E1234 was going to do it not him :P

Tell that to the guy who doesnt understand. :P

What are the numbers for the staff? like to change the FireStationStart script i know how to change it i just dont know all the staff numbers. Also i noticed in the editor their is a fireman w.o. a helmet and their is a Paramedic (blueshirt) w.o. a stretcher just the one guy, how can i put these guys in the game id like to have the single blue shirt medics in the Ambulance & then the Fireman w.o. helmets on the trucks for like EMS Calls were helmet isnt always needed.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=7020