Guest royalmarines

LAPD idea

i am not really a good unit creator/reskinner so if anyone could make like a Crime Scene Investigation SUV/Hummer and a few CSI type personnel

hmm...in shanegreen's submod are LAPD Detectives if you want... and CSI will be useless in LA mod, here you can find FBI, ATF and some next special police forces (unmarked pd's,SWAT etc..). I think that will be better FBI HRT(hostage rescue teams) what was in em3 LA Mod

That is your only argument? You want FBI HRT just because of the uniforms?

Fashion is EVERYTHING when dynamically entering a structure. You go in there dressed up all soup-sandwich and those suspects are not gonna take you seriously. Then people's feelings get hurt, the HRT doesn't get asked to the prom cause they look dumpy and the hostages are killed.

Just so this post isn't a complete moan, here's a link to the Miami mod I mentioned -------> For Your Eyes Only

Also, on your other thread that you started about a mod of somewhere, I told you what you have to do if you want something in game.

Learn how to do make it yourself, or just enjoy what we have got.

No-one on here will put their time and effort into creating something for you (Or anyone for that matter) just because you want it.

They get abducted and have weird experiments performed on them. Then they're returned with no memory of the event

hmm we should send in the FBI with their bullet immune vest, that will show them.

*unless they have lasers, or light sabers,...

not to be preachy, but isn't this a bit far off topic? :nixweiss: