DamageInc251

Police Chase

As far as I know, this is randomly chosen, a few times before I have stopped the car and the suspect got out and surrendered, and didn't shoot or anything. Now if you are talking about the car itself, as far as I know, part of the stolen car is the rifle, so it'll be a little hard to do without that in it. Though I do agree, it would be nice to have a stolen car that doesn't blow up everything it can shoot...

Not every car thief has a rifle after all ;)

Not every car thief has a rifle after all ;)

They don't?????? :frown:

i only had 3calls so far off this type.

All 3 had a gun, Police was nice enough to shoot them.

Kinda buged me that i could not tow the vehicle away afterwards, had to shoot it, then put it out, only then i could tow it.

They don't?????? :frown:

i only had 3calls so far off this type.

All 3 had a gun, Police was nice enough to shoot them.

Kinda buged me that i could not tow the vehicle away afterwards, had to shoot it, then put it out, only then i could tow it.

I have had one when the thief didn't have a rifle.

Now if you are talking about the car itself, as far as I know, part of the stolen car is the rifle, so it'll be a little hard to do without that in it. Though I do agree, it would be nice to have a stolen car that doesn't blow up everything it can shoot...

thats exactly what im talking about, just a regular car chase where the suspect car doesn't sit at a red light and blow all the cars around it up, that gets kinda old sometimes. I've had them not have guns/surrender w/o incident when they got out of the car, but the car itself has the rifle, but if its near impossible to get rid of it then i guess ill have to deal with putting out multiple car fires along with getting the car thief. :unsure:

*sigh* he means in real life

Give this guy a beer from me :cheers-mate:

I ment in real life.

But the other rules where about ingame.

Ive never got that event. How can I?

They happen random

You will just have to wait for them.