danny96

additional units submod suggestion

Hoppah, please, can you add default doctors in blue uniforms from v1.6 to additional units submod? I try it long before but it has missing icons, missing modelfiles etc... You can add them to LAX Ambulance and BLS ambulance. Thank you Hoppah!

Guest ModMaker2009

I would like to see this aswell,

No point in me opening a new topic so I will add to this, I would love to see the Detectives from ShaneGreen's mod put into the LA MOD for us to download.

Also, taser guns and police horses and dogs would be great.

And, a mobile police station

i think the EMS Doctors are better than LAPD horse lol :D. I listen that Doctors(paramedics) ride LAX Ambulances

but Hoppah adds to additional units submod units from previous versions. But LAPD horse was never in mod. sry for doublepost

If you are so sorry for double posting use the EDIT button. Post merged

its fairly easy to make it happen;

modify the LAStretcher.script script, replacing

"mod:Prototypes/Persons/01 LA Ambulance/ff_paramedic.e4p";

with

"mod:Prototypes/Persons/01 LA Ambulance/ff_paramedic_stretcher_single.e4p";

and

"mod:Prototypes/Persons/02 LA Fire Department/ff_emt.e4p";

with

"mod:Prototypes/Persons/02 LA Fire Department/ff_emt_stretcher_single.e4p";

This way, when you drop the stretcher, the two fire fighters created are wearing blue. However, you also need to go into the editor and add the commands to each ..._single.e4p prototype. Just copy the commands of the ff_paramedic/ff_emt prototypes. I removed some commands such as get fire hose, and get chainsaw, etc... basically, they are 'untrained' as Fire Fighters. There are some things they can do, such as use an extinguisher, etc, but, they have very limited fire training. also, I'm attempting to edit the change clothes script so that when the fire fighters take of their SCBA, they've got boots, pants and a jaket on, but the jaket's undone, and no helmet... I don't wuite know how that'll turn out. But, as I said, getting the 'blue suited' paramedics in the game isn't all that hard :)

Hope that helped :D

Eli

Someone could probably mod the motorcycle and get the horse....

I'm NOT suggesting it for Hoppah though.

Actually I believe it is possible, but complex. You would need to create a horse model, that is a vehicle type then script it to have the mounted officer annimation. The horse currently in the game dose not function as a vehicle. The closest you can get is giving the horse the send people command lol.

I don't think horses are possible at the moment.

Yes they are, Tim from the NY mod has made a mounted police officer a LONG time ago as well as an officer that lets a dog attack a person WAY before I heard Hoppah was doing it.

Hoppah, please, can you add default doctors in blue uniforms from v1.6 to additional units submod? I try it long before but it has missing icons, missing modelfiles etc... You can add them to LAX Ambulance and BLS ambulance. Thank you Hoppah!
Why don't you just use the LAFD FF/Paramedic? It's the same right? They might look different but they serve the same purpose.

I think a horse wouldnt be to complex really. We have the horse model, we have an officer model. We just need one model of the horse with an officer on it. Then we need an animation, and then I would think the motorcycle script might be able to be altered for use here.

But does LA use officers mounted on horses?

Why don't you just use the LAFD FF/Paramedic? It's the same right? They might look different but they serve the same purpose.

In game theyd be the same but irl, I believe the LAX Ambo have a Media Stretcher Crew and a Doctor(not medic or emt) of sorts.