2Bells Gaming

Fort Erie/Buffalo PRIVATE mod

Wow man, these are awesome. Seriously.

A few pointers...

Buffalo PD only uses Crown Vics, nothing else. However, Buffalo NFTA (Transit Police) use all Chargers now. Erie Co Sheriffs would have the transport van and the SUV. BPD SWAT would have the smaller of the black vans, but not the other two.

As for BFD, I'm not a large enough wacker to follow apparatus exactly. Just the basic Engine 1 and Engine 2 and Aerial would do. BFD doesn't use tillers. Rescue 1... It's build correctly, but I'm not 100% at the paint job, as I haven't looked at Rescue 1 in awhile. However, the LAFS engine could be Rescue 2... Yes, it still exists as a reserve rescue. BFD also has a fireboat.. But I don't think a reskin would be necessary. haha

As for Rural Metro.... IT's too nice. Add some dents and rust. ;) lol But seriously, that looks PHENOMINAL, just like our new rigs. I'd recommend changing the numer... For any of the mod-style, you want a 500-series. (Ex: 593, 597, 547, etc) For a van, you could use a lower 500 (512,514, 516) or an old 250 number (250, 251, 252)

If you need photos of Rural Metro uniform, I can either take photos, or give you their website.

The Red Cross vehicle could also be reskinned to be the Erie Co SMART truck.. It's an ER DR that is on call 24/7 for emergencies outside the ER.

PM me if you want more info or have any questions. Maybe it's time we talked more about that issue from before.. ;)

PM'd ya ;)

BFD does use tillers...ive seen one in action about 8 years ago :) lol, it may be out of service now though

Unfortunately, Buffalo Fire had phased out all of their tillers.... They've got mainly 110' American Lafrance/LTI Rear-Mount Towers. They've still got some older trucks, Ladders 4, 10, 13, 15 have 'older' trucks. Ladder 4's isn't overly old, but its a stright-stick. No bucket.. Ladder 10's got an older straight-stick, as does Ladder 13. Ladder 15's got an older tower, used to be Ladder 7.

Ladders 2, 5, 6 and 7 are all American LaFrance, 2 and 6 are rear-mount towers, 5 is a rear-mount straight-stick, and 7's a mid-mount tower (kinda like Fort Erie Ladder 1).

As for Engines, they're almost unanimously American Lafrance Eagle Pumpers. Engines 1, 2, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 31, 34 and 35 are all the new Eagle. Engine 4 is an old pierce still in the retro all red paint scheme. Engines 3, 22, and 32 are older Pierces, in the White over Red scheme. Engine 20 is the oldest ACTIVE fire apparatus in the world, the Fire Boat Edward M. Cotter. Engine 36 is also an Eagle pumper, forgot to mention that ;p

Rescue 1 is a 2006 American Lafrance Eagle Heavy Rescue. It is hands down my favourite truck. It cost the Buffalo FD something like $6 million once they had all the equipment, etc... HazMat 1 is a Pierce. Don't know the year/model.

The Batttalion Chiefs (B4-3, B4-4, B4-6 and B4-7) and Division Cheif (B5-6) Drive new Suburbans. The EMS Lieutenant (F20) drives a new Tahoe. There are also several specialized trucks, like the Fire Marshals (F11), Air Trucks (F7, F8, and F9) and so on ;p

But, I believe the last Tiller to be replaced was Ladder 5, quartered at Seneca and Swan with Engine 32. There's actually a video of Ladder 5 Tiller Training (shot from the tiller) on wowmephotos.com . Go into the Fire Videos section, and you'll find it.

Hope this helps ;)

Eli

:1046275767_ugly: 6 million dollar$!!!! that cant be right hahah...you now how many lambos you could buy with that lol

hahaha yeah, thats what I said :P But, its paid for with DHS funds (Dept. of Homeland Security). Therefore, its designated as a CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radioactive, Nuclear and Explosive) Response unit. It is a part of a team that responds to terrorist attacks. Rescue 1 goes on all structure fires city-wide, all Elevator Entrapments, All Heavy Extrication in auto accidents, and is also toned out on all Thruway and Expressway(s) MVA's. They are like the Navy SEALs of the Buffalo Fire Department lmao!

new station??

If you read the Time from today, it says we're getting a new Police and EMS LHQ at Gilmore and Thompson. They're trying to get Station 2 into the same building as Police, with common Conferance and Training rooms, everything else would be seperate :P I like the idea personally.

But, I've got some VERY special surprises for y'all ;)

Here are some more reskins :D

First of all: Rural/Metro EMT:

post-3147-1262477232_thumb.jpg

Rural/Metro Ambulances:

post-3147-1262477296_thumb.jpg

Buffalo Fire F11 (Fire Marshal):

post-3147-1262477368_thumb.jpg

LAPD K9:

I've added "K9" to the officers back, making him more visible on scene, as well as adding K9 to the roof of the Dog Car to do the same:

ENJOY :D

Nice re-skins! :12:

Thanks :D I'm in the proccess now of removing all the gear from the USFS fire fighter, and making him look like my current USAR does. I kinda like the original USAR guy, and I want him back. I never use the USFS guys, so, he's gonna get the Bunker Pants and FD Shirt. I think the USFS SCBA guy is gonna get Bunker Pants, Uniform Shirt, and a Fire Helmet, if I can work that :P