Guest Bards1

A Proper English Mod

Can somebody helpm me with a proper english mod.

This mod would have a great detail of all the emergency services around england

The fire service personel could change in and out of PPE and take a ladder of a fire engine and climb it.

The police could patrol the city in patrol cars or walk.

There could be a Accident & Emergency hospital.

A Fire Station with a Sky lift, Boat Unit, Hazmat Unit/IRU and 2 fire engines.

A Police Station where you could take the roof off and have a couple cells.

A Ambulance Station with a RRV and Ambulances.

A train station and train lines

And The Map Could be 5x the size of the original one.

it could have a city centre, retail park, housing estates, shops, church, catederal

Just a mod full of detail, anyone who wants to help is welcome, Just post replies for questions or more information.

I would like to be an astronaut. What about you? You got to be kidding man. If you got no modding experience you can't create a mod like this. These "functions" are only some ideas and people have tons of ideas that need hard work to be put ingame or aren't possible. Have a nice day :)

Just trying to make the game more realistic, nout wrong with that is there ?

No-one is saying it's a bad idea as such, it's just very difficult to complete a FULL mod, scripts etc.

You need a whole team, and 90% (don't quote me :P ) of the good modders are already in projects.

If you have good ideas, and know how to complete them ideas to a working standard, you should ask the london mod if you can assist them, and incorporate your ideas to their mod.

If they are possible, and they are worth going through the hassle of Beta testing etc etc then you will be successful in completing your goals.

This isn't shooting you down, it's just their are lots of mods in progress, you'd be better off trying to help someone out or waiting until they are completed so you can ask them to assist you.

How Do You Know That I Dont Have Any Experiance ?

I do Actualy !!!!!

Then make a start on the mod and we'll see how it goes. Best of luck, looking forward to the screenshots. :12:

But if your really that talented at modding, and want to make a good UK one, you'd just help another mod.

The fire service personel could change....................................................................doing that

The police could patrol the city in patrol cars or walk................................................doing that

There could be a Accident & Emergency hospital....................................................doing that

A Fire Station with a Sky lift, Boat Unit, Hazmat Unit/IRU and 2 fire engines............doing that

A Police Station.........................................................................

.....................doing that

A Ambulance Station with a RRV and Ambulances..............................................doing that

it could have a city centre, retail park, housing estates, shops, church, catederal..doing that

and take a ladder of a fire engine and climb it................................................trying that

And The Map Could be 5x the size of the original one..............................Incredibly hard to do

Just a mod full of detail, anyone who wants to help is welcome, Just post replies for questions or more information.

Your dreams just came true!

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=7861 < London mod

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...;hl=coastal+mod < Coastal mod

I thought if we had a map 5x bigger then we could have even more units and expand the game a bit more

Remember that the only files up for editing are those that came with the original game, they can only be stretched so far.

In terms of the map size, I hate to re-iterate once again but it is very difficult to do.

Also, when you say you want 'even more units', what do you mean?

No matter how big the map is, you will only ever have the same amount of authentic units to replicate.

If you wish to create a mod with a bigger map, i suggest you ask the creaters of the NY mod if they will tell you how to, but again, you will need to take control of the mod, and have huge modding experience.

Use a 'suggestions' topic if you want ideas in the game that you are unable to create yourself.

Otherwise, if everyone here started threads about places they want mods, we wouldn't have a forum anymore, we would just have 'how about here?', 'how about here?'.

If as you said, you are skilled enough to make a mod like this on your own, I suggest you start by making a few models, show everyone what you can do, then find out if anyone is interested in assisting you.

Can I also suggest the tutorials link, at the top of this page.

[Apologies for the wall of text]

[Edit - Corrected spelling mistakes]

Hello, Bards1 :welcome: to the forum...

(I may say things that are already said... doesn't matter... lol...)

I suggest you read this topic...

Ok, answer these question fair, and if you lie we will find out...

Q1: Have you made a other mod before? Please show and tell which...

Q2: Have you made a submod or something like it before? Please show and tell which...

Q3: Have you even tried modding before? Yes? show your results...

Q4: How long have you been modding? Don't lie......

Please answer these questions FAIRLY... and I prefer you use a color... xD...