Guest Bards1

A Proper English Mod

I have edited hoppahs LA mod for my own use - i have got rid of the LA vehicles and put the apropiate brittish vehicles in the right places, I have put british sirens in and more

If thats the case, as they are YOUR models, can you upload some pictures of them in game, on hoppahs map, as you have suggested you have done?

Use of caps is to emphasise you willl be claiming the models you show are yours, not me shouting

Think I'll join in with some English sarcasm.

Give the guy a break, let him show us some products before passing judgement. If he manages to make a 5 x bigger map then kudos to him.

The OC-D

wanna tickle me so i can laugh about it?

jeezs, at least point the guy in the right direction.

This is basically what forums are for.

You don't know something, then you ask about it.

You get a few answers that are useless, and a few good onces that actually answer you question.

@bards1:

Take a look >>>HERE<<<

There is a tutorial for sirens on that site.

Good luck.

wanna tickle me so i can laugh about it?

jeezs, at least point the guy in the right direction.

This is basically what forums are for.

You don't know something, then you ask about it.

You get a few answers that are useless, and a few good onces that actually answer you question.

Good luck.

I'm assuming you have read through this topic?

In the beginning people tried(/slightly tried :P) to help out but it got nowhere.

He wanted all this help, then claimed he could do most stuff anyway after saying he put his own models in game.

What bothers me is that he has been online since we asked for pictures of his models, and after being told how to upload stuff on the site he then asks how to fully complete a model.

I'm assuming you have read through this topic?

In the beginning people tried(/slightly tried :P) to help out but it got nowhere.

He wanted all this help, then claimed he could do most stuff anyway after saying he put his own models in game.

What bothers me is that he has been online since we asked for pictures of his models, and after being told how to upload stuff on the site he then asks how to fully complete a model.

i read the topic.

But still.

I think some people still can post some links/tips to someone.

Whether he can do something, or not.

We all had to learn didn't we?

Understandable, but he has already said he can model etc, he put his own in the game according to him?

The thing was he wanted a 'good english mod', when london mod and coastal mod are so close to being finished, why bother making another?

And as sniped pointed out, everything he wants is in their mod (bar the 5x map but i find that pointless anyway)

Hence why we all suggested he offer his help to them, not our fault if he wouldn't?