Voodoo_Operator

A mystery that needs to be solved

Here is it right side up and with better color.

negatives.jpg

It's definitly some sort of fire truck. It has the Vector lightbar so I don't think is related to the LA mod. There's also two firefighters in the picture also. The blue/green color probably is really red seeing as most of the domes on the lightbar are the same color. The picture was also taken in the editor. It could be the Chicago FD because they have the black over red paint scheme and they use the Vector lightbar.

EDIT: I think it's Chicago. Compare the paint scheme and lightbar and side logo to the pic below.

red_black.jpg

EDIT: I think it's Chicago. Compare the paint scheme and lightbar and side logo to the pic below.

I admire your observational skills, but they'll need to be even sharper for this one. Maybe your research skills will be put to the test too. In other words : Chi-city it is not. :smoke:

My guess: Is it a Chicago Mod that you're making? :huh:
I admire your observational skills, but they'll need to be even sharper for this one. Maybe your research skills will be put to the test too. In other words : Chi-city it is not. :smoke:

You should have read the other posts, he denied Chicago 15 minutes before your post :)