Maffegozer

Animation

Hello,

A long time I am wanting to make animations for Emergency 4.

But I haven't got a clue where to start, and how to make it, with what program..

So anybody who can make animations.

Please tell, or better... make a tutorial.

PM also good.

Regards, maffegozer.

(don't think i'm a probie who has no modding skills, as I am modding for 1 year now)

Probie? :

ncis-sean-murray15.jpg

(NCIS :cool:)

And

Free shirts available now:

probie_tshirt-p235695276755232568tmn7_210.jpg

OT:

I have made a text for a tutorial. It's not simple, it's pretty advanced and it's not just telling what the animation should look like. You need to make the animation code itself manually. Zmodeler 2 and Microsoft Excel skills are REQUIRED. You also need to understand how a .v3o file looks like in WordPad (the D, P and A lines). I am working on a small tool for Microsoft Excel to make it a little bit easier, but I can't tell if or when I am going to release it.

Hhehe, You watch NCIS too? isn't that Mcgee

OT:

Uhm...

I've got enough skills with Zmod2. Excel = Not hard... .v3o in wordpad is a other thing.

But how about::

But I haven't got a clue where to start, and how to make it

or

make a tutorial.

Tho... thanks for some minor tips.

EDIT:

This is how it looks like at me with wordpad:

ÓÀ7   %	 ,?ÈìxÚ´}뎹‘æ~=@g;y'ñ}QÏÓ7´º½»0£,U[5#U	%u=O¿_ÉÌ“<çd‘ÖÀe%#ƒÁ¸|É?ÿéÛŸ¾ùƒúÔš¿üö7¿ûݳûîûÿøÝ·/þþõüï?Ü>þþÙ¯ßÜüþtûøþîáþ÷Ïì'ÏÂ'Ïô'Ïf<ÿìÕ¯7÷/o_}s{ÿËïŸ)<ûòîý»77ÿü?w÷¯þû÷ò¢<üæáÕí›?ÝÝþ7Q翼¸ùõö÷_ݽ¹Í~¼ýLJ_o?¿}}óëÝÃ/åMyþâ—¿½º[®ŸýôþöûLJÿü’žo¸øæöíÃã?3…nßßýÏí7·ï_ç'ôû«›—¨á§3þøâö~Á7·^?¼Ê/³`þ÷Ý«W·÷Ûgßß|xùúöýöá‹·^ßÝÿ=óôõëÏïnÊ[ß½ûp÷¶ðï<÷~‘õ‡å•53ËÓŸþtòŒZ}ñúöåe•RfõõÏî‰
[...]
³LE;¦â0S•©È¨Ur½R¨‹¦&çL],0yç‡7o~&ÿïJ×D»Á·‘‡9všÇ ì&§µÊ^ÕÞÕu‡uN«Jª„T$º€†ù¼gìÉ^-L¬Ö#V‹5ÉfÖRúùáá¢dX¯èLÊÇÉêìóÍ‘çs3ÃU4CÓHE¦bS©SISñ†©xÂT<ajœ65N›§Íj!fµìRã´©aØÔàljÈ6Þ6†Å­rv•VÂÆ­>V¹q«^ýBù¦¢ãÍ©}<"9<sú¿ØP*.… 8Xg]&ó‘íc• ¬‰Ä*©:1]'(k?KP@Ös=d-ùl‹°Z=«Ò­Xl›çæQÚÇ#gWöat`_Ù>¢ÆóQí£Î¢M›ûLl ¤Æ>WrX­V‘Ô8fjœ3umj35&šóLy¦ÆSc‰­QÃÖ¨akX±+—^†ÅÖ¨bk¤°5RØJl
0¶†[ƒ†­qÉÖÈfküøü»ÿ‹ì"0ÎÌÉôµýö7ß®‡Mùßþæi`>MÊ}:“+z6:ÓgŸ¥O'[ž3äLŸz½@±ÿ ÿÿ

File: Los Angeles Modification > Models > Persons > 03 LA Police > lapd_officer_f.v3o

McGee's nickname is 'probie'. Are you sure you watch the same thing as me?

That file is locked and person models do not contain animations. The animations of the persons are based on a bone system which cannot be changed, so you cannot make new person animations. Seems like you don't know much about the modding system in Emergency 4 after all.

McGee's nickname is 'probie'. Are you sure you watch the same thing as me?

That file is locked and person models do not contain animations. The animations of the persons are based on a bone system which cannot be changed, so you cannot make new person animations. Seems like you don't know much about the modding system in Emergency 4 after all.

I do think so that I watch the same... this:

19745858_tv_ncis01.jpg

I know alot about the moddinf system of EM4.

Only not about animating.

That's why this topic was started.

Also scripting... i'm in a beginner stage of this... as in. i'm learning this.

Cause speaking english is the language of success, we all learned that from Soviet Russia not learning English, but, somehow they still exist...

Anyways, I'm interested in this. If you can find a way to make your own animations, please, let me in on it, lol!

And everyone thinks Abby rocks on NCIS btw. Even my grandpa thinks that.

Cause speaking english is the language of success, we all learned that from Soviet Russia not learning English, but, somehow they still exist...

Anyways, I'm interested in this. If you can find a way to make your own animations, please, let me in on it, lol!

And everyone thinks Abby rocks on NCIS btw. Even my grandpa thinks that.

You're grandpa rules ;p

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

yeah, well, how does this help me now...

You can use an online dictionary, German and Dutch have a lot of words in common. You can make it somewhat understandable simply by translating the words you don't know. You can alwauys try google translator (but in my experience that usually makes it worse in stead of better).

You can use an online dictionary, German and Dutch have a lot of words in common. You can make it somewhat understandable simply by translating the words you don't know. You can alwauys try google translator (but in my experience that usually makes it worse in stead of better).

Gonna try this!

No way! NCIS is much better... I never knew you guys watch NCIS too :D

By the way, dealing with animations seems a lot harder than I thought.

1) BOT now, not about NCIS or CSI or any otherthing not related to animation stuff.

2) Well, I don't expect it to be 'easy'. Luisinho, you've tried the german tutorial?

Bit rude... lol

Just run it through Google's translator.

Thanks for the post guys, I will be looking at that this weekend.

Trying.

Oh and,,, martjuh.denB is a friend of mine :1046276057_GroupHug: hope he don't mind...

Dutch People > Edit:

Understand this:

Animation gereedschap

Gepubliceerd in partnerschap door Chidea en David voor de gemeenschap van de noodsituatie Fanforum.

Kopiëren, reproductie en gebruik is toegestaan dat een gebruiker.

BELANGRIJK: Sla dit bestand nooit direct!

Alleen opslaan als nieuwe bestandsnaam om fouten te voorkomen

tijdens latere hergebruik.

Handleiding: Geldt alleen voor Office 2003! Andere versies kunnen verschillen.

Voorbereiding

Voor het gebruik van de tool te kunnen hebben voor 2 3D-model bestanden worden gemaakt in V3O formaat. De

eerste is het basismodel, zoals het wordt standaard gebruikt - de tweede is de staat

wie u wilt met uw entertainment, wel tot het eerste frame van de animatie. (Voor bijvoorbeeld een

uitgebreid en een verlaagd paal.)

Andere preparaten zijn niet nodig.

Gegevens importeren

In de eerste plaats het bronbestand wordt ingevoerd. Hiervoor moet je in de spreadsheet "baseline"

Wijzigen en selecteer het menu-item "Import Data -> Externe Bestanden -> Gegevens importeren"

i dont understand it... :P I HATE GOOGLE TRANSLATER :1046276128_motz::cry:

In simple words, you still need to make the animations manually. But Excel offers features to make calculations between large amounts of data. Using VBA (Macro's) I made buttons to import and export .v3o files, Excel does the calculations and can export the new animation to a text file.