andrew2007

Even More Additional Units!

hey andrew. i now installed your submod on the la 2.0.2/aus.sg and al the vehicle units are availible:) also the bomb truck:):)

so do you need additional help or are we good here?

Not at current, all seems to be working as it should, though I want to make sure it's doing exactly what it is supposed to. Wouldn't want to botch up another release.

sounds good cant wait for a final release date

Shouldn't be too long, say by the end of the week if not start of next week.

cnyfirefighter18, on 26 July 2010 - 02:05 AM, said:

sounds good cant wait for a final release date

andrew2007 Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:29 AM Shouldn't be too long, say by the end of the week if not start of next week.

guess he was wrong cause the end of the week past & this week is almost up hope he gets it ready soon im so excited

If you still need any help, dont be afraid to ask me ;)

Hope everything is fixed and well, so the re-release can be soon!

Will do, I'll keep you in mind

guess he was wrong cause the end of the week past & this week is almost up hope he gets it ready soon im so excited

I am trying my best - I've got major, major exams coming up in a few weeks so I'm studying my bottom off for them along with a tonne of other work too - ugh, It's never ending.

But guys, Trust me, I am working on this every spare moment I get.

I just want to fully test and sort out ALL,if any remaining bugs.

:excl:Be Patient :excl:

Thanks, I do appreciate your support.

Patience is a virtue.... And, something you may want to look into.

I am trying my best - I've got major, major exams coming up in a few weeks so I'm studying my bottom off for them along with a tonne of other work too - ugh, It's never ending.

But guys, Trust me, I am working on this every spare moment I get.

I just want to fully test and sort out ALL,if any remaining bugs.

You should worry more about real life for now. Don't worry about the mod if you have exams and stuff there. Those are more important than a game ... Regardless of what anyone, above, says...

Maybe you should try creating your own project, oh wait you did and it failed:

http://forum.emergen...l-units-submod/

So be patient and try having a little bit of respect for the people who put hours upon hours in to these projects, and not to mention are creating real life units, not made up ones, so that children like you can enjoy them.

Ah... Hah...

...There are 3 Fire Stations that serve the LAX Area. 51 which houses an Engine and Rescue Ambulance. 3 front line Crash Tenders, a Reserve Crash Tender, and Stair 80. Last but not least Station 95. 95s is home to a task force, paramedic assessment engine and a Hazmat squad.

Actually station 95 has a paramedic RA instead of a assessment engine

I think they moved the reserve crash tender up to station 114 at the van nuys airport.

Actually station 95 has a paramedic RA instead of a assessment engine

I think they moved the reserve crash tender up to station 114 at the van nuys airport.

95s - Your right. Got the abbreviations mixed up as my list says PA and PAE.

Not sure on 114. Van nuys already had a Crash Rescue and Airport Foam as of mid 2006 and Im not seeing anything different anywhere I look. Was 114 brought up from reserve to replace one of the front lines at 114?

95s - Your right. Got the abbreviations mixed up as my list says PA and PAE.

Not sure on 114. Van nuys already had a Crash Rescue and Airport Foam as of mid 2006 and Im not seeing anything different anywhere I look. Was 114 brought up from reserve to replace one of the front lines at 114?

I think the reserve was only moved because VNY only has two crash rigs whereas LAX has four so it's more important that the reserve be available at VNY because of the limited apparatus to begin with.

For this submod i was hoping if you can do two more units and two new cars for the lasd.

Here are the car units pictures

20100423-LACoFD-Assault-90696-LASD-007

LOS ANGELES COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT (LASD) <--On This Picture The Brown Car

Personel units

20100423-LACoFD-Assault-90696-LASD-003

Deputies checking out the chicks at City Walk

All of the following pictures are of the respective owners

Sincerley

EmergencyFan6299