Tim

Interested in a Dispatch Center Simulation?

What he means is if your scanner has a headphone plug receptical, you can plug it in to your computer using a male-male (both ends pointy instead of one pointy, one hole (female :P )) into the microphone jack. I have a feeling that was a TERRIBLE explanation lmao

I don't and my computer is all USB ports so that's out of the question.

What he means is if your scanner has a headphone plug receptical, you can plug it in to your computer using a male-male (both ends pointy instead of one pointy, one hole (female :P )) into the microphone jack. I have a feeling that was a TERRIBLE explanation lmao

:laugh::rofl:

Great explanation :12: haha.

Great work on this, Tim!

Reading that makes me think of something, can't think what though. :P

Microphone sockets are pink.

pcsoundcard.jpg

Ah, I got it to record through my microphone. This is what NYPD's Dispatch Channels for the Precincts usually sound like. I cut out all the empty air time so things sound faster then they normally do. Numbered Units (Like 9552) are PSA/Housing Units that deal with Housing Projects and the properties around them. Other Units like 75 Adam are sector cars that respond to calls in private houses and on the streets.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXuBXr8YGw0

If you want any specific audio just tell me and I will try to record it.

EDIT: And Tim, sorry to hear this. :nein:

Ah, I got it to record through my microphone. This is what NYPD's Dispatch Channels for the Precincts usually sound like. I cut out all the empty air time so things sound faster then they normally do. Numbered Units (Like 9552) are PSA/Housing Units that deal with Housing Projects and the properties around them. Other Units like 75 Adam are sector cars that respond to calls in private houses and on the streets.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXuBXr8YGw0

If you want any specific audio just tell me and I will try to record it.

EDIT: And Tim, sorry to hear this. :nein:

Is that trunked system?

I can hear that Motorola "Beep" (or whatever you can call it).

This is something I look forward to trying, but how about making i county based? Getting support from neighbouring brigades, keeping the whole area with good cover, sending units to another station for fire/EMS/PD cover.,...?

Great good idea what i want it to do (since u asked) is like when ever theres a small fire just assign an engine if it is a building fire get ladder truck. so my idea would be to use this "fire control" to dipatch trucks and also maybe add in what level the fire is. hope u like my idea

Guest Francis

When will you release it? I asked because it is not a mod.

Did you just do that on purpose? At least it got yourself a new warning. You know the rules and have tried to get away with it. The rule is to not ask for a release date, no matter if it's a modification or not.