Tim

Interested in a Dispatch Center Simulation?

Speech will also be great but I don't know if you can make it possible to have speech during the call. I mean when somebody calls 911 the dispatcher may say 911 operator what is your emergency? and things like this which are used for sure.

You will be able to talk to the caller, with this interface:

answering_callph6c.jpg

Sound would be possible, but would result in a much bigger download size, so this will be optional for modders :)

Every incident will be predefined, with all it's information you can access with this dialog and even more. I will create an editor for that, and who ever wants to participate in the scenario creation, may send me a P.M. and will recieve the editor to create them.

Sounds like i great idea

I presume you are going to release it, yes? If so would it be free?

Yes, and Yes :)

I myself would prefer a fiction map made in Photoshop or something, just like the one in E4. This wouldn't really get me out of the game since everything is virual and suddenly the map is a real pic.

I'd prefer a fictional map, too. This gives you more power and would keep everything fictional. Of course people can make mods for this simulation and put in a NY, Boston or whatever map, Units and Stations to play with real cities :)

Looks really exciting! Will we get to see an Alpha (or hopefully Beta) soon? Or just a video would be great too :1046275767_ugly:

Maybe a video, but no "pre-final" release :)

Absolutely incredible Tim... you should take it beyond a game I'm sure companies would be interested in the program.

No, I don't want to go commercial, I'd like to stay an independent software developer, who can decide all on his own :P

In further version this would be good:

-That the script chooses and combines things automatically instead of made scenario's.

-Lots of vehicles under your control:D

-Language Package

-Vehicle buying thingy.

-Personal training, not that you train them, but that some personal is on a training, and can't be send to a scene./

Guest atsfmatt

Basically have trucks out of service til further notice.

Another idea is the ability to call in more people if you have a ton of your company at a fire, call in off duty guys to work.

I have a small question here.

So for example:

Caller: " Help! There's a Fire at my House!"

911 Responder:" Where are you? How many are Injured?"

Caller: I live at emergencyplanetstreet number 101 and No one is hurt, but please hurry!"

911 Responder:"Sending a Fire Truck right away sir! Hold tight and stay away from the fire!"

Will this be a "Mission Complete"? Or will you actually get back reports from firemen/officers/EMS when they need backup and the mission will be complete when you successfully finished the job?