Xplorer4x4

Police Station Control Panel

Do you want a Police Station Control Panel?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Police Station Control Panel?

• Yes
    • No

Another thing that was nice from EM3 was a police Supervisor....

But control panel would be excellent

I agree. Like we have the fire chief and the EMS supervisor, maybe we could get something like a police chief or something. It would probably be easier than a control panel.

No, sorry, but I just don't think there is a need for a control panel at the police station

by example, when one or two of your officers are shot down and then you only have a car with no officers in it, then I think it would be nice if you can spawn officers at the police station to put them back in the car.

I agree. Like we have the fire chief and the EMS supervisor, maybe we could get something like a police chief or something. It would probably be easier than a control panel.

I agree too!!!

by example, when one or two of your officers are shot down and then you only have a car with no officers in it, then I think it would be nice if you can spawn officers at the police station to put them back in the car.

That's true!

can we get one at the hospital to or is that asking for to much???

Its not asking to much, but I cant see any justifiable reason to add one unless its for Shanes mod because the Hospital serves no function other then to drop off patients. Your ambulances are stored at the firestation and you can spawn personnel for them there.

and will have the next commands? for example that on the start send a few policemen to the parked patrol cars

Next commands? As for the patrol car part, I think its some what useful without it for the example in this thread, but no I wasnt planning on having it spawn officers running to there car, atleast not this version. Maybe in the future, supposing Hoppah even lets me release it.

LAPD SWAT is not stationed in the 'regular' police stations...

Well, I realize that, but, seeing as the station in the mod is LAPD, technically LAPD,LASD, nor CHP would transport prisoners there. No offense or anything, just saying things some times need to be tweaked for the sake of game play. ;)

Guest M1n1d0u
For the whole Police chief that wouldnt really make much sense. It should be ether a Lapd sergeant or a lieutenant as they are the shift supervisor.

I love your idea it's really cool !