ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Has anyone found the files they can re-upload somewhere?!

My old hard drive has failed, not on a clean install, trying to get everything back to how i had it before. If anyone has the files they could send over or up load that would be much appreciated!

SORRY FOR DOUBLE-POST:

If you download the East Pierce Submod it includes the SG Submod within it

Guest nbrown8568

After weeks to months of searching... I've found a working upload of SG's 1.9. Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KPE1J3WD

NOTE: This link is one i have found during a search and is nothing to do with me. I have downloaded and tested it myself and works perfectly & safe. I take no responsibility for any issues that result from this.

I just played this submod yesterday. I wish that it had the empty vehicle disabled, I don't know how to do it.

Norm

When the vehicles return to the station, I want everyone to stay in the vehicles, instead of getting out. Sorry I was not clear.

Guest nbrown8568

what do you mean? i dont understand

I'm sorry, I was not clear. I wish that I could make them stay in the vehicles when they get back to the station.

I made a useless post and it got me a warning.

Then the evil moderator noticed I had asked for release dates a while ago but hadn't received my just deserts for that, so he gave me another warning and now I can't post for two days.

I'll probably behave much better once I'm back. I wouldn't want to get banned permanently, now, would I?

TO : Kyle308

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha....

hahahahahahah... you funny guy.... hahahahahahahahahahhaha.. muwahahahahahaha..

done.

"No Respect" :stupid2:

post-2116-0-69725800-1305061820_thumb.jp

Neither of your download links work... :angry:

You need to have la mod v1.9 for this to work ;)