ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Looks good. Keep up the great work Shane :12:

The detective looks like the profiler from the normal gme without the stab vest. :P

Looks very much like the profiler. :D Hey ..... I have to start somewhere, dont I ..... I keep telling you I don't do models.

Nice pick-up, by the way.

Haven't heard back from Dominic yet, so I think I will upload somewhere and post the link so that you can start to download .......... and find all those problems for me :P

I have compressed using 7-zip due to the size of the package (so if you don't have that, you will need it. It is free download) Dowload is about 25.9 mb, which extracts to 64 mb ..... and i don't have an installation program at this stage - sorry.

So watch this space for the next 10 minutes and I should have the link.

Take care

Shane

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

DOWNLOAD HERE - Now available (Thanks to Dominic22 for hosting the download on lamodificationcentre.com)

Note: You will need 7-zip to extract the download

NOW ENJOY !

Hi all,

Well, here it is ..... I hope you like it :cheers-mate:

Please, let me know how it goes - I have only had limited testing time.

Take care

Shane

Hey shane, the mod is great. I have a few problems though, some of the vehicles' sirens are not working i.e. some police cars and the ALS engine in the 2nd firehouse, thats all i got.. great work! If you have a way that i can fix it please let me know thanks.

Hi alaganga,

Thanks for the feedback :12: .

Unfortunately, I have not been able to re-create the problem. Perhaps if you were to try re-installing the mod/submod, in case there was an error in the installation process. That's about all I have for you at the moment. Let me know if this works.

Take care

Shane

Guest coreysd24
Hi alaganga,

Thanks for the feedback :12: .

Unfortunately, I have not been able to re-create the problem. Perhaps if you were to try re-installing the mod/submod, in case there was an error in the installation process. That's about all I have for you at the moment. Let me know if this works.

Take care

Shane

hey shane great job but im still geting error symbol v is not defind in curent scope tried everthing cant fix it

Shane, i tried downloading it again, nothing changed. I can deal with it, but if you ever get a way to fix it please let me know thanks. Also, I have a quick suggestion too, maybe for your next version if you do one, make the fire captains able to do the work like the FF/Emts andFF/paramedics but also give them the ability of the Batallion chief like calling units. Just an idea. Again, great work!

Shane, i tried downloading it again, nothing changed. I can deal with it, but if you ever get a way to fix it please let me know thanks. Also, I have a quick suggestion too, maybe for your next version if you do one, make the fire captains able to do the work like the FF/Emts andFF/paramedics but also give them the ability of the Batallion chief like calling units. Just an idea. Again, great work!

Hi alaganga,

I was able to reproduce the problem with the v symbol error, and have hopefully solved the problem. I will put a replacement LAFirestation.script file on the first post for anybody who encounters the same problem. Let me know how it goes. I have changed the download package to include this change so that any downloads from now will not require the extra file change.

Regarding the duties of the Fire Captain, i would like to do as you suggest, but unfortunately at this time I cannot give the Captain anymore commands such as get hose, axe, jaws etc. as they would then lose their call unit commands. Hopefully in the future I will have a solution to that problem (I am working on it).

Thanks for your feedback

Take care

Shane

hey guys, sry for interruption, does the mod work when i have AUS in my game? my game crahsed after the freeplay loading is done. :unsure:

The Submod will not work with AUS Submod - we will be releasing a combined Submod for the two, as that is the only way to get it to work.

You do not need to install v1.9.2 SG Submod first as it no longer exists.

What you need to do is install Los Angeles Mod v1.9, then the number 3 patch for Los Angeles Mod v1.9. Once you have done that you overwrite the files with the ones from my submod. If you have any other Submod or changes made, it is most likely that the game will not work.

hey shane i found a minor bug in freeplay when you caln an investigator the CHP DC come but really nice

I cannot recreate this issue. I have tried all four computers in our household and no of them have shown this problem. When I call the Detective I get the 3 unmarked dodge chargers and the LAPD SUV (as is scripted), after which I recieve a message stating that there are no detectives available. So I am not sure what to I can do for that.

Hope this helps, take care

Shane