jgreene

la mod shortcut

Guest madforce
Not sure if this was brought up already. My la mod 1.9 shortcut does not load the la mod, just starts the game like the normal shortcut. Anyone know how to fix this?

I'd just start the game and manual load the mod. Even if your not, I'm on Vista64 and its just a couple more clicks and 20 more seconds.

How many times do you all have to ask if he is using Vista 64bit even after he says he dosent? Geez

And yes i have xp and it did work but after a recent un-install and re-install the shortcut does not seem to work for me anymore.

E:\Games\911\Em4.exe -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.9"

Thats the path to mine right there and yes its right where the folders are because i have more than one hard drive.

So i decided to do another un-install and re-install and it works fine now.

I need help fixing it so I can load it the manual way on Vista 32 bit. I can only load it through the shortcut.

Are you sure? I'm running Vista home premium 64 bit (soon to be Windows 7 home premium 64 bit, just got the upgrade in the mail today) and 911 FR and my edited shortcuts to load the mod and the editor work just fine.

Weird I really though it didn't work on Vista 64 bit + 911:FR. It must be something else then, but I don't know what. There is not much I/we can do about this.