heyjoojoo

Freeplay map area is based on what part of Los Angeles?

Just a question regarding the freeplay map. I hope that this hasn't been asked somewhere else. If it has, please point me there. What area of LA is the freeplay map based on. Is it just a conglomerate of various places around Los Angeles or is it a general area? If it's a general area, which LAFD Engine companies are in that area?

I ask this question because I'm trying to determine which engine companies to use for my update to the supervisor files.

This game has taken on a new meaning to "spending all my time" thanks to add of the realism added by modders and especially due to great deal of hardwork put in by Hoppah. Incredible amount of time and patience to deal with all of us. I don't know how he does it!

The bridge and everything take place in what looks kinda like East L.A, you can't really put everything together without some high rises x.x that would be a great addition, lol. Or throw in Union Station, because The tracks go next to the L.A river.

The game doesnt handle high-rises that well as the camera just cuts through them.

The game has Engine seven at the fire station 1, hasn't it?

Yes it does.

There are 100 or so stations in Los Angeles county. I'm trying to think what engine names I should use for the supervisor.

Maybe use the engines that get a majority of the calls or randomly select engine numbers?

Something like: Engine 11, engine 35, truck 50, batallion 1 respond for a structure fire...

Any suggestions? comments...