Guest miked9372

flight sim2004

its still is a simulation "flight SIMULATOR"
So? They could rename Call of Duty 4 to USMC Force Recon Simulator but that would be a way off the mark. Don't get me wrong, flight simulator is a difficult game and it definitely is very close to the real deal but true simulators can cost in upwards of a 1,000 dollars and are not even available to individuals. Take Virtual Battlespace 2 for example, it is a simulator (No simulator isn't in the name), it costs around 1500 dollars I believe for the complete package. It is used by plenty of militaries around the world. That is a similator, Flight Simulator 2004 can be bought for under 20 bucks at your local Gamestop, see the difference? Then again I'm taking this way out of context. :D

I never knew there were still expansion packs for 2004. There were some quite good ones I saw - military helicopters and another one which adds over a thousand A.I traffic to the game - from private planes to commercial jumbos and military planes :D

The expansions also work with FSX - what a bonus

Definatly on my must buy list.

Does anyone know the name of the expansion pack that adds medical helicopters and emergency missions - demo featured a serious crash on a motorway and patients needed to be transported.

Might be for FSX though, can't remember.

Does anyone know the name of the expansion pack that adds medical helicopters and emergency missions - demo featured a serious crash on a motorway and patients needed to be transported.

Might be for FSX though, can't remember.

Yes. Its for FSX: Rescue Pilot.