Guest miked9372

the talking topic

What are you doing in history?

So you're the new John Lennon... Who's the new Mark Chapman :unsure:

I was studying about Napoleon and his period of leadership(I'm not sure if leadership is a correct word). I'm not the new John Lennon(yet :P) so I don't have a new Mark Chapman (yet :P)

Is there anybody here who love the RHCP? :loldev:

All Members please be advised. A sharpshooter is on scene, has rifle, trigger finger, and the backup on stand-by... I'll be cruising around in my Armoured personnel carrier. Don't make me have to shoot anyone, keep it civil please ;)

fix'd :P

I was studying about Napoleon and his period of leadership(I'm not sure if leadership is a correct word).

Is there anybody here who love the RHCP? :loldev:

That sounds....borin to be honest. Well all the battles and reforms to countries would be interesting. :)

RHCP = Red Hot Chili Peppers? They're ok, only like a few of their songs (police helicopter and out in L.A)

Anyone do anything interesting at the weekend?

There was some things about his battles too. Yeah RHCP stands for Red Hot Chili Peppers and I do like many of their songs. I watched 6 episodes of third watch yesterday and I made it one of my favourite TV series (Jackass, Married With Children and The Simpsons are also great). What about you? And where is Fiobha, Alba?

My weekend was pretty good.. Finally moved into my sisters old room. Then spent the evening in the garage re-wiring some plug sockets - my dad owns a wood burning stove which made the place brilliantly warm :D but I smelt of smoke afterwards :lach:

Fiobha, Alba is Gaelic for Fife, Scotland.

Just watched a French DVD, "Au revoir les enfants". Excellent movie set in France during WW2. It was rather interesting as it wasn't the Germans that were the enemy, it was the French. It was about a boy who finds out his best friend at catholic school is a Jew. But a French cook (who got fired for running a black Market) told the Gestapo who arrested three Jews hiding there and the priest. It was quite sad actually, all those arrested died at Autswitz :(

How's the weather where you are? It's been dark and grey all day - not cold though, so not that bad.

There was a fog this morning and the weather was really bad. I'm counting down the second headache because of the weather today and Depon doesn't do anything. I had to do some maths but I couldn't so I will probably copy them tomorrow from a classmates notebook and my headmistress wants me to get her a punishment I got instead of a two days expulsion because of a stupid reason. My head is going to break! Last year there was a lady from Scotland in my English school who came to show us some things about her country. It was really good and I was the only person asking questions all the time. She said that Scottish and Greek people have many similarities ;) You what link will come up first if you google Fìobha, Alba?

There was a fog this morning and the weather was really bad. I'm counting down the second headache because of the weather today and Depon doesn't do anything. I had to do some maths but I couldn't so I will probably copy them tomorrow from a classmates notebook and my headmistress wants me to get her a punishment I got instead of a two days expulsion because of a stupid reason. My head is going to break! Last year there was a lady from Scotland in my English school who came to show us some things about her country. It was really good and I was the only person asking questions all the time. She said that Scottish and Greek people have many similarities ;) You what link will come up first if you google Fìobha, Alba?

You seem to have a lot of headaches, must really suck :( Have you tried Panadol before? It's pretty good.

Oh damn, maths - Worst subject ever. But you being Greek, you should have no issues :P

Last year there was a lady from Scotland in my English school who came to show us some things about her country. It was really good and I was the only person asking questions all the time. She said that Scottish and Greek people have many similarities ;)

Nice. Was it part of a school project or something? I wonder if she came from a twinned city. Does your town have any twins with a Scottish one? I think we once sent some people to a twinned Norweigian town (and vice versa) for some sort of project.

She said that Scottish and Greek people have many similarities

...So both groups of people are constantly drunk, ignorant, and fighting? :P

I'm not really sure what Greek people are like - You're the closest contact I've ever come to with a greek. But thinking back to the riots in Greece last year, I can see what she means :)

what link will come up first if you google Fìobha, Alba?

Google " Fìobha, Alba"... Hahaha! I remember that topic. I feel like an utter twit after reading through that. Bet Stan got really hacked off ;)

Does anyone collect anything? I've been building up a collection of Days Gone by LLEDO - I think the company went bust :( Currently have 18 vehicles

Also got quite a bit of German currency - over a dozen German republic marks and a 50,000 mark note from 1922, courtesy of my late grandad

And now I'm off - to hospital actually as I just shoved a copper wire into my arm. I'm not very smart... See you guys tomorrow :happy:

I wonder if the hospital has WiFi...

I have tried Panadol but unfortunately we are out of them. They are pretty good. Maths aren't hard at all but they are so boring and that's why I can't do them.

She is a friend of our English Teacher and she lives here because she is married to a Greek. I don't think my town has any twins with a Scottish one but you can learn more for my town from here.

Yes I think both of them are drunk, ignorant, and fighting but they are really good people ;)

We should stop talking about communism and I forgot to post the quotes I was referring to :P.

Should we continue or drop the subject of communism?

drop - have you ever seen a "debate" on the forums? Turns into a horrible fight, admins and moderaters come in and stop it, then the topic dies.

Very civilised.

Is it me, or is there absolutly nothing interesting going on in the world?

I have one free song to redeem from KitKat music store, but all the songs I initially wanted are not there, anyone got a good song?

What are you doing this weekend then?

Off to hospital for some tests, homework and painting a door...

Actually, I think I'll join you guys in the land of nod :P

Oh, I intend to have a Top Gear marathon since there's 50 episodes recorded on sky :D DAVE misses out so much content though :(

Guest mrpolice1996
Off to hospital for some tests, homework and painting a door...

Actually, I think I'll join you guys in the land of nod :P

Oh, I intend to have a Top Gear marathon since there's 50 episodes recorded on sky :D DAVE misses out so much content though :(

WOW, busy,busy,busy!!