Guest miked9372

the talking topic

What's so amazing is that they get better training the the chinese army,that's why they're so quiet and fast.

And EKAM(Greek SWAT) get the same training as Green Berets and Navy SEALS get but what does that mean?

Their last call was today when they had a big hostage situation in Athens. K-9 units and SWAT searched the building for the suspects after their ambush but they didn't found them because they managed to get away(the building was huge and they probably got away from the basement)

Probably you don't know this,but chinese SWAT altogether have 660,000 people.They have a lot of people.Like 10 cop cars filled with 4 or more people go to a bank robbery.If they had hostages in the china,lots of SWAT officers would come.They also have the Immediate Action Unit or Snow Wolf Commando Unit for terroism help,they're SWAT at national level.Special police unit is SWAT is provincial level.

And EKAM(Greek SWAT) get the same training as Green Berets and Navy SEALS get but what does that mean?

They are amazing :P

And yes, we do have the SAS and they are probably better than Chinese SWAT. The SAS aren't really used like SWAT though. Every area has an Armed Police section, and London has CO19. These are used and they are probably the equivalent of SWAT Units.

Yes both SAS and CO19 are "better" than Greek and Chinese SWAT. You got 660000 SWAT officers because you are so many people. We only have 200+ SWAT officers but we are only 11 millions and we don't need more SWAT units (although we got many police officers 50000+)

I'm re-installing MSN while I'm listening to John Lennon's Power To The People. A few days ago I was listening to Give Peace A Chance and was sitting in my bed doing my history HW. My dad came in and asked me how am I doing and I told him that I'm letting my hair and my facial hair to grow and that the only thing that I'm missing is Yoko Ono and ten people next to me :P. It was a bit funny the moment I said it and I really looked like John while he was doing his protest. (I don't have facial hair because I'm blond and I don't wear glasses :P )

Just got a text from my friend - He's made it into the army and is now training harder to prepare to join the SAS :happy:

I'm re-installing MSN while I'm listening to John Lennon's Power To The People. A few days ago I was listening to Give Peace A Chance and was sitting in my bed doing my history HW. My dad came in and asked me how am I doing and I told him that I'm letting my hair and my facial hair to grow and that the only thing that I'm missing is Yoko Ono and ten people next to me :P. It was a bit funny the moment I said it and I really looked like John while he was doing his protest. (I don't have facial hair because I'm blond and I don't wear glasses :P )

What are you doing in history?

So you're the new John Lennon... Who's the new Mark Chapman :unsure:

Obama's plans to ruin the United States of America by borrowing 3 trillion dollars from China,Japan and France?

Wasn't America borrowing money from other countries before? How would this ruin the USA?

Just got a text from my friend - He's made it into the army and is now training harder to prepare to join the SAS :happy:

What are you doing in history?

So you're the new John Lennon... Who's the new Mark Chapman :unsure:

Wasn't America borrowing money from other countries before? How would this ruin the USA?

Three trillion dollars,the US economy is already falling,it would take the citizen's taxes to pay for it for like a decade or two.