Guest armyman77777

Game Lag Problems

Guest armyman77777

Ever since 1.8, whenever i select a unit, my FPS drops down ALOT, and it makes it really hard to play it, and the more units i select, the more the game slows down. I didn't have this problem in 1.7, and i can almost not play now because it lags so much, any ideas why its only in the newer versions?

Guest armyman77777

I have an Intel Q9550 quadcore at 2.83 ghz, 4 GB of DDR3 RAM @ 1333 MHZ, Nvidia GTX280 1GB GDDR3 Video card, like i said, its only in versions 1.8 and 1.9 of LA MOD

Already tried a different mod? There have been some problems with certain videocodecs, virusscanners and other software which were causing lag too. Your problem might have to with something else. Your computer is even better than mine and I didn't notice any lag with mine.

Guest armyman77777

Yeah thats interesting.... Like i said, i didn't have this problem with LA MOD 1.7... soon as i installed 1.8 it started to lag up when i select a vehicle, and its weird, because i noticed that maybe it has something to do with the mouse cursor icon? Because when i move the mouse to the top window that pops out to see event history, the lag goes away, and then starts again when i move the mouse cursor back onto the street. Ill start experimenting with settings and such and see if i can come up with an answer.