Atomic Monkey

Proper way to handle Riots in MP

No matter how many times we try or what stupid tactic we come up with, we can't control riots in MP. Our Worse was today 64 people down with hazmat and half the city burning, we couldn't control it no matter how many times the other people had that stupid bob the builder "Yes we can" BS. Is there something we are missing.

Guest Taylor
Go get the FBI and SWAT on scene.Make them take out their mp5's and make them go in one large box group and make them all aim and shoot at the rioters.

Spoken like a true Chinese totalitarian!

I use flashbangs to stun a bunch of people, then send in arresting officers. Then back off while you put the arrested individuals in a bus or van to be taken away. If you keep doing this you'll get the group in control.

You guys aren't helping, we don't use lethal force for riots. This isn't china. So say something else.

I try to avoid lethal force as well. Now what I suggest can be time consuming but its necessary for large riots. Send in 2 SWAT Heavy Rescues full of SWAT 2 to 4 water cannons, and 1 to 2 Mass Causality units. Keep them at a distance and set up barricades so that the area is completely blocked off. That includes any ally ways or else people will sneak in and join the riot. Now you can work on the situation at hand. You have 2 SWAT Heavy Rescues on scene which gives you room for 18 criminals. You can TRY to flashbang and grab rioters one at a time, but that can be tricky. You can try to use the water cannons for cover, but thats tricky as well. Its easiest to simply let the canons spray them down until there injured. Once everyone is arrested or down, you can move in and treat patients. Although chances are you will fail if you dont get it done quickly as people will die.

Before I flash bang, I select the officers one at a time and command them to arrest, while the group of 4-6 officers are walking towards the 4-6 suspects, i toss the flashbang. If my timing is right, the people are arrested without incident. I immediately select that group of officers and high tail it out of the riot area.

-d

Guest __Uknow__
I tried that before and they just attacked my officers. I dont think the stop command works for riots.

true but then you can keep the people away from joining up wit the rioters ;)