Luisinho

Unmarked Units Submod v1.1.2

]Right guys im having some truoble uploading the files as i got a new laptop, this is why i haven't been on in a while. I need some one that has this file to send me it to upload it as i lost everything when my computer hard drive overheated and burnt out.

Edit:

Found it guys, btw im finishing off my Uk police arma 2 mod then i will make this compatiable with 2.0, sg mod and additional units submod.

May do it now and will be finished within a hour. Here is teh 1.9 compat folder.

[attachment=5035:Unmarked_units_1.1.2.zip

To the person who is responsible of this submod:

You forgot to credit MikeyPI for both the Chevrolet Impala and the Ford Ecoline models.

Please do this in either the readme of the submod and/or the first post of this topic.

Hoppah

Creator of the Los Angeles Mod and Forum Staff

]Right guys im having some truoble uploading the files as i got a new laptop, this is why i haven't been on in a while. I need some one that has this file to send me it to upload it as i lost everything when my computer hard drive overheated and burnt out.

Edit:

Found it guys, btw im finishing off my Uk police arma 2 mod then i will make this compatiable with 2.0, sg mod and additional units submod.

May do it now and will be finished within a hour. Here is teh 1.9 compat folder.

[attachment=5035:Unmarked_units_1.1.2.zip

Is this compatable with AUS 1.2? :nixweiss:

hey hey, with all the new models and units in the 2.0 version myby a idea to update the mod and make some new units like a unmarked K-9 patrol??

no i mean this one in first post:

Download:

Click here to download - v1.1.2

How to install:

that also has the other units :P not only the dodge:)

Will the Unmarked_Dodge_Charger_v1.0.zip download work with AUS? I got this once before where it had the black vans in it and it did not work with AUS. This file I'm looking at now only has the charger in it which is all I want but only if it works with AUS. Been having to reinstall my game alot lately, rather tired of it that's why I'm asking first instead of just trying it.

Downloaded the charger link in the first post, it works in game (Some things are missing like the mirrors and depending what angle you look at the car it's messed up. I had to copy wheels from another charger because in the editor it didn't have any tires/wheels) but it doesn't load AUS with it. Do I not copy the xml files or something and only do the model/prototype/unit files? or could it be messed up because I also have the LED units for the extra CHP and LAPD FCV's? I really want this car since it's another unmarked I can use it for city, county or state traffic enforcement. But it's not worth losing all the AUS cars and my LED crown victorias. Any suggestions on how to make it work with those?

Guest espnty

hey i downloaded the file and extracted it to la mod it wont work can you explain in detail where to extract the files and get it to work...plzzzzz????????

Thanks

Downloaded the charger link in the first post, it works in game (Some things are missing like the mirrors and depending what angle you look at the car it's messed up. I had to copy wheels from another charger because in the editor it didn't have any tires/wheels) but it doesn't load AUS with it. Do I not copy the xml files or something and only do the model/prototype/unit files? or could it be messed up because I also have the LED units for the extra CHP and LAPD FCV's? I really want this car since it's another unmarked I can use it for city, county or state traffic enforcement. But it's not worth losing all the AUS cars and my LED crown victorias. Any suggestions on how to make it work with those?

This isnt compatible with the other submods. You need to use something like winmerge or windiff to merge the portrait.xml in specs and lang/en and the infotext.xml from the xml files from this submod.

hey i downloaded the file and extracted it to la mod it wont work can you explain in detail where to extract the files and get it to work...plzzzzz????????

Thanks

Simply find the folders call prototypes,lang,models,etc, and select them all. Now right click on one of them and choose copy. Now go to the la mod folder and right click in the open. Now hit paste. It should say these folders exist do you want to overwrite.

This isnt compatible with the other submods. You need to use something like winmerge or windiff to merge the portrait.xml in specs and lang/en and the infotext.xml from the xml files from this submod.

I was gonna ask the same thing. Bummer, I really wanted to use this, but then I won't have the cars that use the most. :(

Yes, simply compare and contrast the 4 xml files. In Lang/en, you need to compare the portraits.xml and infotext.xml from the submod, to the one in your LA Mod folder. See what lines were added in the 2 xml files for the submod, and simply add those new lines to the 2 XML files already in the mod folder.

Now your halfway there. Now you need to edit portraits.xml but this one will be in the specs folder along with freeplaybase.xml. Simply find the lines added by the Unmarked submod and add them to the files in the LA Mod folder.

This applies to making any and all submods compatible.

So I could just do this manually? I could just download the file to my ducuments folder and compare the files? :gruebel: Now it won't let me download it! It just takes me right back to the forum homepage! :mad:

all files were lost i think... but any ways this is what u need, i had it saved before the original crashed. this is the original file.

Unmarked_units_1.1.2.zip

This includes the Charger, right? :gruebel:

Yes, simply compare and contrast the 4 xml files. In Lang/en, you need to compare the portraits.xml and infotext.xml from the submod, to the one in your LA Mod folder. See what lines were added in the 2 xml files for the submod, and simply add those new lines to the 2 XML files already in the mod folder.

Now your halfway there. Now you need to edit portraits.xml but this one will be in the specs folder along with freeplaybase.xml. Simply find the lines added by the Unmarked submod and add them to the files in the LA Mod folder.

This applies to making any and all submods compatible.

Are these the ONLY 4 files that I have to edit? And the feeplaybase_d.xml is for the Deluxe game, so I don't have to edit it, right? :gruebel: And I didn't overwrite the lapd_impala folders.